Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:steviej:the lone dancer before it drops is the type of british girl im looking to bring to climax with my own personal genitalia

why does that blond bytch doin a hokey pokey ruin it tho :why:
:shook: Ayo Robbie Rogers is gay?

I interned at Columbus Crew in 09, i remember i was helping with some Freekick practice

:dwillhuh:

I am infected brehs

:dwillhuh:

:sadbron:

so what are you doing later then :steviej:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
or little boys :mjpls:
One sat on my lap while I was watching the end of the friendly where Bartley scored an own goal. The main suggestion that it may well be a very fukked up place.

Landon spending nine days in a k-hole:salute:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I forgot to post this earlier

The curious mystery of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger's ubiquitous overcoat - Telegraph

To The Telegraph. Bravo. The journalist specifically who wrote this. Good to see all those employed at the Telegraph offices are really striving to put out the best product they can, and they are following their dreams that has of course led them to writing news stories linking the length of Arsene's jacket to Arsenal Football Club's demise.

Good job all around guys. Pulitzers for all. You can't even win the Pulitzer in the UK...this is how good this story is.
Coates' Coats coming 2020.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Dempsey officially benched.

Good cause he was looking tired and we need him at 100% in a month's time, and extra good cause Tottenham is gonna get absolutely battered if the first leg was anything to go by :russ:

Last time he was straight up dropped they got destroyed by Arsenal, so :whistle:

if lyon goes through im going to have a lot of fun :russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
it's so cringe worthy watching Sportcenter highlights of the Milan game today. Dude on there sounds so retarded and he keeps botching the players names and shyt. Honestly, why do the producers even bother telling the anchors talk about it? Most of the soccer heads ain't watching ESPN for soccer highlights when they can just go online or switch over to a station that covers it.

They have to give a certain amount of coverage to the sport as a whole for Disney to have any chance at winning the bidding wars for the EPL, CL, World Cup etc etc.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
ESPNFC is still better than Fox Soccer though :manny:

:ohhh:

ATL Madrid strugglin with R. Kazan??

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Place your bets brehs

A scandal-hit councillor who was once the highest-paid in the UK has courted controversy once again by claiming to have slept with an Arsenal footballer.

Mr Coleman, who is openly gay, wrote: 'For someone who has little interest in Football, although I did attend Barnet v Port Vale at Underhill a couple of years ago, and once slept with an Arsenal striker, I am not fussed if Barnet survive in the Football League or bothered where they play.'

It is unclear when the incident allegedly took place, or who the footballer was.

When contacted today, the councillor refused to reveal the identity of the player.

'I slept with Arsenal striker': Councillor dubbed one of highest paid in the UK makes extraordinary claim on his blog | Mail Online

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"For someone who has little interest in Football, although I did attend Barnet v Port Vale at Underhill a couple of years ago, and once slept with an Arsenal striker, I am not fussed if Barnet survive in the Football League or bothered where they play.'"

:laugh: what a random story turn, breh knows what he's doing.

i went to work.. so much traffic. then i ran over three people due to road rage, my lunch was great though. pretty boring day, glad to be home