Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I do think its about time to liberate Song and make him b2b instead of a DM where I think he is wasted in that role
This already happened. If Song was playing as a holding midfielder then off the back of last season he'd be Denilsoned.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20....klinsmann.england.ap/index.html?sct=sc_t2_a5

Doctor Klinsmann at it :bow: :bow:

[LANDOVER, Md. (AP) -- Jurgen Klinsmann says England's soccer fortunes are hampered by negative fans and media

"England often beats itself. It's not the opponents necessarily," the current U.S. coach and former German coach said Tuesday.

Klinsmann sat at a podium next to American goalkeeper Tim Howard, the starter for Everton in the Premier League, and explained to a group of largely American and Brazilian reporters the philosophy he used when he coached Germany in the run-up to 2006 World Cup that it hosted. Klinsmann claimed domestic media have two choices when it comes to national teams.

"It is very simple. In a soccer-driven country, which Brazil is, Argentina is, Germany is, England is, where Tim plays, it all depends on how much you all go in the same direction," Klinsmann said. "What we tried to do in Germany before the World Cup was to get everybody behind their team and say it's everybody's World Cup. It's the whole nation, every fan, every Brazilian person's World Cup. It's not only the team that plays hopefully successfully.

"So they have two choices. You can say, I support my team, from the media perspective, too, or I give them trouble and I give them doubts and I give them, I don't know, nasty comments or whatever."

Say what you will about USA fans, but when you get down to it we are all 110% behind them

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
fukk that simplistic spud prick's sour bollix. The players aren't good enough and some cowards bottled pens.

are you saying emile heskey wouldn't have poured in goal after goal in 2010 if murdoch had done a sportscenter style puff piece on his sick 3rd nephew, once removed?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
are you saying emile heskey wouldn't have poured in goal after goal in 2010 if murdoch had done a sportscenter style puff piece on his sick 3rd nephew, once removed?
Emile and Eddy Curry = brothers from a different mother

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lukaku should be an NFL player tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Always wondered why all men thatve never played baseball or cricket throw like bytches?
Cechs kick though............

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
an american football is one of those things that makes everyone who's never done it before throw like a silly ho on the first few tries