Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
an american football is one of those things that makes everyone who's never done it before throw like a silly ho on the first few tries
Yeah definitely, I’ve tried it before and the mechanics takes some getting used to.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I feel like i'd probably be a top baseball player.

Or some sort of NFL defensive beast, line backer type craic. Like a clay matthews without the shyt hair.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh but wait, i've got real soft hands ya dig, i'd have to play some O as well as D.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
an american football is one of those things that makes everyone who's never done it before throw like a silly ho on the first few tries
yeah, I have no issues with that. Most Americans look awkward throwing a football. Its weird to get a grasp of it.

but a baseball :scusthov:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah definitely, I’ve tried it before and the mechanics takes some getting used to.
if you don't grip it right :laugh: it makes the 'ardest of men look tissue paper soft
I feel like i'd probably be a top baseball player.

Or some sort of NFL defensive beast, line backer type craic. Like a clay matthews without the shyt hair.

explain why

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
but a baseball :scusthov:

Baseballs are surprisingly sorta tough to throw. I know it looks easy, you see Lincecum and it's all hunky dory, then you try and you end up...well you end up looking like Drizzy.

I throw a tight spiral with the pigskin though.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
if you don't grip it right :laugh: it makes the 'ardest of men look tissue paper soft

explain why

Well Baseball, i've got quick hands, i don't know how good my arm is because i never throw anything, but i'm sure i could throw from 3rd base or something to 1st when required. I'm a big lad so i could be a real power hitter, i'd probably break the home run record tbf, without steroids as well. I think i'd be a great hitter, i've got top top hand eye coordination.

As for NFL, i'm 6'3 with quick feet, i'm also proper hard.

Basketball i'm not sure about, i don't have great hops, i'm white after all.

But still with the quick hands/feet i could probably pull off being a passing/3pt shooting PG.

All in all, it's probably a shame i'm not american, i'd be sitting on a million dolla contract if i was, deffo.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
All in all, it's probably a shame i'm not american, i'd be sitting on a million dolla contract if i was, deffo.

:beli:

On a serious note a baseball is just a ball. Very few men don't look awkward when they throw a ball. Same goes for soccer. Most men can't control a football without looking like clowns. When i lived in the us i was arguably the best high school player in the district. Here i cant even make my uni's Football Mens 3rd team.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Baseballs are surprisingly sorta tough to throw. I know it looks easy, you see Lincecum and it's all hunky dory, then you try and you end up...well you end up looking like Drizzy.

I throw a tight spiral with the pigskin though.
pitching is difficult, throwing is easy.
Well Baseball, i've got quick hands, i don't know how good my arm is because i never throw anything, but i'm sure i could throw from 3rd base or something to 1st when required. I'm a big lad so i could be a real power hitter, i'd probably break the home run record tbf, without steroids as well. I think i'd be a great hitter, i've got top top hand eye coordination.

As for NFL, i'm 6'3 with quick feet, i'm also proper hard.

Basketball i'm not sure about, i don't have great hops, i'm white after all.

But still with the quick hands/feet i could probably pull off being a passing/3pt shooting PG.

:ohhh:we got ourselves a jeff samardzija