Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As central midfielders Lampard and Gerrard have always been pretty crap.

Gerrard, like scorcher says is a headless chicken, Lampard is just too immobile and dim witted.

As luxury CAM's both are great, but Gerrard is much better, has won games/trophies on his own. Lampard has never done anything of the sort.

Turrible windup :upsetfavre:

Lampard's played the bulk of his Chelsea career as a LCM with defensive duties. His defensive game is underrated as fukk. He's a great tackler and covers his fullback well.

Last 3 months of this season he's played in a 2 with Mikel and excelled. Look at the CL final, him and Mikel were triffic.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a system nobody vs a creative, unpredictable, brilliant footballer? Lampard is west brom hoofing status if not for drogba chesting down passes to him inside the box m8. meanwhile gerrard is Zidane's favorite footballer.

your line of thinking is exactly what's wrong with english football. lads like jordan henderson and andy carroll will show u the way

brennan rodgas :noah:

Gerrard = jack of all trades, master of none

Never made a position his own. Just didn't have the brain or talent to do it.

His career is practically over already btw. Lampard at the same age was beasting having his highest goalscoring season leading his team to the League and Cup double.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The greatest disappointment to me about the Hazard signing, being a great advocate of creative singing from the stands is that Chelsea are so uncreative that they won't make him a song out of this

It's got a great tune for a football song imo.

I expect a rousing song of "Hazard! Hazard! Hazard!" though, to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Songs are for gays, we'll just chant his name ad nauseam :takedat:

HAZARD! HAZARD! HAZARD! HAZARD!

I really played a blinder with that reverse jinx. :shaq:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
1st day of pre season Terry gunna tell Hazard

What's Belgium famous for? Chocolates and child abuse, and they only invented the chocolates to get to the kids.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Who'd want to be Belgian though, you'd have to learn at least 2 c*nting languages.

But a good question, which are typically the better footballers, the dutch belgians, or the french belgians?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
An Uzi? I'm not from South Central Los fukking Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot twenty black ten year olds in a drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Well mad mates!

edit: farking non embedding c*nts

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
missed that racism/euro thread, coates's "rumble in the jungle" post might be the finest troll post i've ever had the pleasure of reading from him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
missed that racism/euro thread, coates's "rumble in the jungle" post might be the finest troll post i've ever had the pleasure of reading from him.
yea it was grade A trolling :obama:

btw did anyone push an idea for an all soccer subforum here ?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this euro 2012 nonsense reminds me of the copa america in colombia, where people got shook and nothing happened

maybe in the polish league with 3000 fans a game theres even a minority there

:laff: @ talking about "ULTRAS" jesus that shyt sounds like champions league on fox

are the english really this clueless when it comes to support?

so poland and ukraine basically... england in the 80s, yeh?