Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The game isn't producing much great attacking talent at all.

That's why I'm truly mind blowned(Pause)by Arsenal fans crying about not getting an attacking playing player.

Who the fukk is really out there? Name all these great dynamic attacking players out, especially young ones.

Daps

I'm not surprised by this one bit and I know you're not either cause you watch Brazilian (shoot all south americam) footy. The amount of gambling ads you get peppered with between tv, on the pitch, and in everyday life is madness amd it's worse there too due to the income desparity and education levels so all the folks lacking those tools to process things are getting exploited and preyed upon by selling the "get rich quick" dream.

I. H.

Rookie
Daps
The game isn't producing much great attacking talent at all.

That's why I'm truly mind blowned(Pause)by Arsenal fans crying about not getting an attacking playing player.

Who the fukk is really out there? Name all these great dynamic attacking players out, especially young ones.

The game is producing system players. Superstars are becoming a rarity, because the Guardiolas of the world have no need for new Ronaldinhos.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The game is producing system players. Superstars are becoming a rarity, because the Guardiolas of the world have no need for new Ronaldinhos.

It's not Pep's fault. It's everyone who is trying to copy Pep are too blame. You can also argue the German gegenpress is also plays a part in the system players. But no one really wants to have that conversation. Collective over Individualism. What about Jose he also plays a certain part in this.

There is no subtly to most of these new coaches. Pep is like a season ahead of everyone else. Just when they catch up hes already changed to something else. Pep was taught by Cruyff who in turn got it from Vic Buckingham and Michels. He's kept Total Football alive and evolved it.

Sports are all about copycating one another withim their designated sport. This is not that much different from when people blame the Warriors for modern basketball. Teams tried to copy them but still didn't have the ball movement element to their game that the Warriors had and it didnt look the same. But all people want to blame is OMG they are shooting 3's.

You can actual blame Rijkaard for Ronaldinho and the players whove come after like Hazard and Neymar. Who was the one who moved Ronaldinho from #10 role to the LW because of being a defensive liability and Barca kept on being hit on the break.