Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I’m talking about Osimhen. How is his level the Turkish league when his numbers in Italy are very good.

Like c’mon dawg. We know ADL prices many of his players of out moves.

I mentioned Icardi because his serie A numbers were similar. Osimhen will be fine in Turkey with Icardi and Dzeko, all former serie A top scorers. Maybe a bigger club will come for him in January, talent doesn't go unwanted on this level(unless you pull a greenwood). When no one comes knocking, the silence let's you know.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The defending in every one of these Estevao goals:

ziekenhuisbal-steward.gif

I'm not falling for this scam. He's Antony status until proven otherwise.

Daps
I think he’ll be fine. Use this year to keep playing ball. Challenge for the title in Turkey and play Europa League ball. Next summer get new reps and get a better club.

That’s really it. Just keep his head down and play his ball.

I’d have preferred he go to Fene with Jose though…

But I’m sure there’s more behind the scenes with this Osimhen transfer. This is Europe after all and we know these clubs be on that :mjpls:
all he could do really now. Gets to play in a decent quality euro league, some europa league matches, ball out, and then next year go on a free (is next year the last year?). Shouldn't have to worry about national team call ups, maybe win some trophies, and get to experience the turks going footy crazy.

Daps
Paolo Di Canio‘s been on the footballing shyt list ever since he did that salute. He even tried to walk back his own claims of being fascist with the “I have black friends” line :mjlol:

:salute: to Leao for rightfully telling him to STFU
Di Canio is the only one he could clap back at, but there were more pundits in that studio criticising his behaviour

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I mentioned Icardi because his serie A numbers were similar. Osimhen will be fine in Turkey with Icardi and Dzeko, all former serie A top scorers. Maybe a bigger club will come for him in January, talent doesn't go unwanted on this level(unless you pull a greenwood). When no one comes knocking, the silence let's you know.
psg and chelsea put in bids so not sure the point you tryna make here :patrice: