Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This is crazy. This nikka is too good for galatasaray....why he going there? Why not stay at napoli if he cant find a place to go?

Napoli don't want him anymore. The thing with Napoli tho is they never sell anyone for cheap, even want away players. They will try get the very last cent out of them or no deal.

They'll lose money on Osi but everyone in Europe knows what time it is when they want to buy from Napoli (poor Khrava never gonna leave)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Osimhen

GpFMFZ.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
BFFR. I understand everyone wants to get their jokes in but over four seasons in Italy, 65 goals in 108 games is not Turkish league level. Like let’s be forreal.

You talking about Icardi?

Seriously, Galatasaray isn't that bad, usually in CL(not this year tho) and pay good wages. If Osimhen was as good as you think, someone would have but the bullet and gave into Napoli. PSG usually do, instead they play Asensio as false 9 and score goals for fun.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
You talking about Icardi?

Seriously, Galatasaray isn't that bad, usually in CL(not this year tho) and pay good wages. If Osimhen was as good as you think, someone would have but the bullet and gave into Napoli. PSG usually do, instead they play Asensio as false 9 and score goals for fun.

I’m talking about Osimhen. How is his level the Turkish league when his numbers in Italy are very good.

Like c’mon dawg. We know ADL prices many of his players of out moves.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Saudis want him, he don't want Saudi.

I think he’ll be fine. Use this year to keep playing ball. Challenge for the title in Turkey and play Europa League ball. Next summer get new reps and get a better club.

That’s really it. Just keep his head down and play his ball.

I’d have preferred he go to Fene with Jose though…

But I’m sure there’s more behind the scenes with this Osimhen transfer. This is Europe after all and we know these clubs be on that :mjpls: