Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
It’s funny, I’ve heard people argue that United’s last two seasons, and Ten Hag by extension are better than Arsenal’s because of the trophies. But I’d bet a lot of money that if United had finished a few point from City the last two years, Ten Hag would be very comfortable right now instead of fighting for his life every game.
Facts. No way I would trade the progress/seasons Arsenal has had recently for a league cup.

How far the mighty United have fallen. Long may it continue.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Just catching up with the match today..
Come on, Jota. :aicmon:

Seems the score line could’ve been bigger if it wasnt for Jota and Szobo being so greedy

Trent needs to chill , we don't need him tired or injured to important of a player
Was he angry at coming off again? Its gonna be a long season with Champions League he needs to chill

Good to see Slot get such a big win so early on, Gravenberch seems to be doing the 6 role very well, we may not need someone there after all…Endo should get a start soon to rotate a bit

Good to see Diaz getting on the scoresheet in big games, he missed goals on bog occasions last season

Slot proven them wrong what a sight it is :blessed:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IDC...FFP, PSR, wage structure....Whether its Osimhen or another clinical #9
Jackson is better as a wide-forward. Perhaps Jackson on the right, and Nkunku central as a false 9