Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
He was getting better in the final 3rd of last season. Kept on having goals taken from him for like super tight offsides decisions. But general play was decent to good.

They aren't being coached properly look at that defending. It's the same shytty tactics that Pioli was using. High line stupid pressing 1v1 defending. The 4231/424 woke nonsense isn't working and hasn't for a long time. The defenders all want to go ball hunting which is very bad.

Until the stadium if it ever gets built. Moneyball/algorithm ball is here to stay. Its that or they sell big and then dine out on that. With that said they aren't paying commissions so that also harms things when dealing in the market.
Great points breh, fonseca is pioli 2.0 but worse its gonna be a long time till we get back to any glory i see why @African_brehda checked out last szn.. my delusional ass thought maybe just maybe... buy nah banter era is byke :mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Am really impressed with gravenberch and the clean sheets..last 2 years we pretty were down every game under Klopp,specially against smaller teams it was crazy ......

If the front 6 can all contribute in goals ,then the deep cup runs should be no problem as long as we avoid Madrid in the knockout stages .

fukk that I want Madrid :demonic:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
slot breaking it down

staying high to get quick break .. with case as deepest player.

overload when case loses the ball (as he does a lot).

tracking back players .. which ugarte is bad at.

:picard: