Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
what are kompany's crendentials, he suceeded in the championship, great ,slot won the league where psv and ajax dominate. say what u want about the dutch league but they got more Champions league than both Manchester teams and arsenal put together :yeshrug: .....Slot has a playing style similar to klopp, so it makes sense hiring a coach with a similar profile.

say what u want about the dutch league but that league has produced some of the greatest managers and players we have ever seeing, kompany did well in the championship but again its the championship. Had he been a ex bayern player the hire would make alot more sense to me lol

The amount of money being poured into the championship and what is at stake makes it a far more competitive league than eredivisie. Slot won with Feyenoord, not like he won with Heracles or Go Ahead eagles.

Kompany won the championship and damn near got the points record. Plus he's worked with Pep, that alone has been getting ppl jobs all over Europe. You think a breh just gonna get a job at Bayern without exceptional qualities? Germany doesn't have affirmative action.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
GXg9SIyWgAAssEB

The line up I expected. I predict over 5 goals in this game. :mjlol:

Interested to see what Sterling can do off the bench. :ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GXg9SIyWgAAssEB

The line up I expected. I predict over 5 goals in this game. :mjlol:

Interested to see what Sterling can do off the bench. :ehh:
It was always gonna be Jorginho. I wanted that, honestly i wanted Jorginho to pla6er over Rice last game. Our midfield been too hectic thwse past 3 games. We need some calm in the middle

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
WhT do yall think of Mbappe so far at Madrid? :lupe:

He's been alright. Considering he had no pe season and is being played out of position. And the spaces/positions he does want to play in is occupied by someone else. Carlo is the only one who can make it work for now or until Vini Jr makes a decision about this Saudi offer. Long term if Vini stays they need a CF and both Vini and Mbappe have to play down the right more. To make the team more functional.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
A Jorginho Partey midfield is nightmare fuel :snoop:

Add Havertz to that and I’m officially locked in as a cynic

Spurs are ass but we’re basically sending Saka out there dolo like “aight just do something breh”

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
A Jorginho Partey midfield is nightmare fuel :snoop:

Add Havertz to that and I’m officially locked in as a cynic

Spurs are ass but we’re basically sending Saka out there dolo like “aight just do something breh”

The good news is for you. Ange has gone old school with that midfield like Ossie Ardiles 415 style.

If you cannot exploit a midfield of Bentancur Madders Kulusevski you dont deserve anything. The most defensive minded Spurs player is the keeper.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The good news is for you. Ange has gone old school with that midfield like Ossie Ardiles 415 style.

If you cannot exploit a midfield of Bentancur Madders Kulusevski you dont deserve anything. The most defensive minded Spurs player is the keeper.
Let’s see breh. I expect a win but we gonna make it hard :francis:

Hope im wrong.