Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
On Greenwood, it’s very unfortunate. I can't cry more than the bereaved but knowing the climate, he could never play for United again

On Chukwueze…idk man. This Milan move hasn’t quite worked out. His main competition is Pulisic and the American was arguably Milan’s best player last season.
Chuks first touch and decision making hasnt improved one bit since he came from villareal but then again our coaches are ass so he cant really develop when shyt is so unstable at milan at the moment

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Should've never let Gunwood go:beli:

This is the thing with the situation. Even if the victim in question has “moved on” on from the incident (from what I hear, they have a child together and are back living together) the public has carried the matter on their head.

If you say, “Hey, she’s forgiven him and they’ve made up” people will be quick to talk about abuse victims not “breaking” free after an attack.

Does she have agency of her choices or not?

Again, I can’t cry more than the bereaved. If she’s forgiven him, who am I to still be angry.

The truth of the matter is, as damning as the evidence is, it never went to court. Obviously I can speak like this since it’s not say, my sister or niece in question, but I can’t speak on how I’d react to a situation that didn’t happen.

Heck, Marcos Alonso killed a person while drunk driving and that hasn’t really affected his career from what I can tell.

United is a global brand so I understand the stance the club took…

Daps
This is the thing with the situation. Even if the victim in question has “moved on” on from the incident (from what I hear, they have a child together and are back living together) the public has carried the matter on their head.

If you say, “Hey, she’s forgiven him and they’ve made up” people will be quick to talk about abuse victims not “breaking” free after an attack.

Again, I can’t cry more than the bereaved. If she’s forgiven him, who am I to still be angry.

The truth of the matter is, as damning as the evidence is, it never went to court. Obviously I can speak like this since it’s not say, my sister or niece in question, but I can’t speak on how I’d react to a situation that didn’t happen.

Heck, Marcos Alonso killed a person while drunk driving and that hasn’t really affected his career from what I can tell.

They definitely did their cost/benefit based on which brands would stick around vs who wouldn't......

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Napoli..... looking back.....The. Moolianis saving tday... day..... Neres, Lukaku, Anguissa
:wow:
uamjdvT.gif

Daps

:mjlol:

snipes.jpg

When he came back he didn't post any Man Utd content on his social media channels.

Moves to Chelsea, he's active. I understand but he's an opp next season.

Nothing positive happened for him at United unfortunately. So he's just being cordial.... probably wsnts to dig into ETH, but thought better of it

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Either they are all crazy, or, just maybe these directors and scouts know more than us casual fans do.

I will say this. Osimhen’s injury record leaves a lot to be desired. Only the Scudetto season saw him feature in 30+ league games.

I can see why an Arsenal would be weary when they already have G.Jesus that’s in and out the physio’s room.

Osi always seems to pick up a small knock here and there. Missed a few of our WCQ because of injuries

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK

The victim's own family pressured her to stay with him because of who he is and all they see is $$$. They're complicit as well. It's a horrible situation all around. Real enabler shyt.

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The victim's own family pressured her to stay with him because of who he is and all they see are $$$. They're complicit as well. It's a horrible situation all around. Real enabler shyt.

It's a shame reggae Boyz decided to give him a chance. The kid is talented(probably best talent to come out of that academy post Fergie) but he could do Haaland numbers, them charges won't be forgotten.