Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Greenwood cooking.:wow:....r/soccer cacs probably losing their shyt........ United should've just loaned him out one more season until the tide fully dies down..... this is exactly what we need too :mjcry:
PL clubs seems to succumb from public pressure the most out of all leagues

Bayern kept Hernandes and Coman even after their domestic issues

meanwhile we all the the only reason why PL backed away from the superleague

Daps
Greenwood cooking.:wow:....r/soccer cacs probably losing their shyt........ United should've just loaned him out one more season until the tide fully dies down..... this is exactly what we need too :mjcry:
nah there was no going back for him and United after all the evidence came out
Once you had seen the videos or heard the audio of what went on, you just can not defend him no matter how good he is

And if you did ,just like @Ill-Yaz did, then you are a despicable human being just like Greenwood

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Chuks first touch and decision making hasnt improved one bit since he came from villareal but then again our coaches are ass so he cant really develop when shyt is so unstable at milan at the moment

He was getting better in the final 3rd of last season. Kept on having goals taken from him for like super tight offsides decisions. But general play was decent to good.

Yea i do too but unfortunately our squad was put together by a committee of money ball fakkits so of course our team is cheeks until leao or theo come on. Leao scores an equalizer as soon as he comes on. I just hope everything comes together this szn but i dont have high hopes breh :mjcry:

They aren't being coached properly look at that defending. It's the same shytty tactics that Pioli was using. High line stupid pressing 1v1 defending. The 4231/424 woke nonsense isn't working and hasn't for a long time. The defenders all want to go ball hunting which is very bad.

Until the stadium if it ever gets built. Moneyball/algorithm ball is here to stay. Its that or they sell big and then dine out on that. With that said they aren't paying commissions so that also harms things when dealing in the market.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sorloth was brought in to be 2nd option after Juli upfront..... this boy is on a one way trip to being 4th or 5th option with Cholo probably preferring to put Griezman and his son above him in the pecking order... :mjlol:

Sorloth will be fine. Cholo likes tall physical strikers. Game by game.

We have to remember many players have had barely any time off. Between the Euros and Copa so you also have to manage minutes and also give a pre season especially to the new signings while already into the league campaign.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Wanna see United humiliated again but we need to make a title charge. A lifeless 1-1 draw will do

So far my biggest issue with Maresca is our out of possession play. If that gets sorted out I'll be more comfortable with talking about a title charge

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Palace can’t play Madueke at all. The albino guy is getting bossed and just begging for a second yellow.