Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Another good performance by Atleti on the defensive end. There was good positioning, very few mental lapses, and solid goalkeeping by Muso. The offense will click when these guys get more comfortable on the pitch together. But I’m happy with three clean sheets in a row and three points in a tough away atmosphere. This was a throwback Atleti win.

I’m sure there will still be heavy critiques of this performance by certain people. But I’m going to be spending the rest of my weekend BBQing and playing golf with my girl. Y’all have a great rest of the weekend :o:
Your weekend gonna be ruined when el Timão smash you 2mrw tho....

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Greenwood cooking.:wow:....r/soccer cacs probably losing their shyt........ United should've just loaned him out one more season until the tide fully dies down..... this is exactly what we need too :mjcry:

It would have never died down in England tbh

PSG probably gonna eventually buy him tho

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
On Greenwood, it’s very unfortunate. I can't cry more than the bereaved but knowing the climate, he could never play for United again

On Chukwueze…idk man. This Milan move hasn’t quite worked out. His main competition is Pulisic and the American was arguably Milan’s best player last season.

Daps
Napoli might not win today, but the change in their play when Lukaku amd Neres came on is something.......Kvaradona, Neres, Lukaku Anguissa, Lobotka, and then steel and quality between McTominay and Gilmour...... Napoli looking like they could be a problem once they click... :lupe:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
Good I respect it
Yea i do too but unfortunately our squad was put together by a committee of money ball fakkits so of course our team is cheeks until leao or theo come on. Leao scores an equalizer as soon as he comes on. I just hope everything comes together this szn but i dont have high hopes breh :mjcry: