Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I read somewhere that we pay out only 10 milli less than Man Utd in wages per year

1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif

It doesn't make sense brehs

Think it's 20 but we have more players on the wage bill.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I remember the gin palace in old Kent rd, tenner to get on and 50p a drink, place was like a War zone, you had to go toilet in pairs, cos someone would 100% give it to you if they thought you was alone :laugh:

Drink triple vodka and lemonade hooch for £2 :win:

I never went ceasers in Streatham, but I heard it was £20 to get in and free drink :mindblown:, must've been murders in there.

Old Death Road more like :shaq2:

Caesars in Streatham yeah been there a few times, saw a classic fight outside once. Its easier to explain than type out. But this one breh got that work put onto him by like 5 different people and it all started because of some girl chattin shyt

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some places was guaranteed trouble, but when you're young that shyt keeps you coming back, bouncers would beat the life out of people too lol

KOTK

Pro
Daps
and my point is that the same shyt happens in America, and around the world. Arsenal fans are not special in that regard.

Corporations and the wealthy are buying tickets to sporting events and the prices have gone up. And those that buy tickets have little to no passion for the teams.

The only way for this to change is if Arsenal fans stop buying tickets and attending matches. Stop renewing your season tickets. And stop financially backing the club. No one wants to do that. ANd its not just true with Arsenal, I have seen it first hand in the NFL with the Redskins. It sucks.
Organising people to stop supporting their team en masse isn't possible, what should happen is a union of fans from all clubs lobbying the fa, uefa to implement changes.

Actually a fan strike on opening day at ten grounds would be amazing.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The only way baldness works on white people is if they're jacked. Or else you're stuck with the chubby loser look but let's face it that's the majority

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Literally all of the men on my moms side have lost their hair/balding:sadcam:

My pops still has his full head though along with his siblings :beli:
:salute: to your hairline

I was fearful for mine too, until I met my mom's family a few years ago. :whew:

:smugstern:

Organising people to stop supporting their team en masse isn't possible, what should happen is a union of fans from all clubs lobbying the fa, uefa to implement changes.

Actually a fan strike on opening day at ten grounds would be amazing.

we have seen governments topple over thanks to social media, but its impossible for fans to stop financially supporting a team? :bryan:

A fan strike would be dope. Just something to show the board that the fans do not support this bullshyt they are flinging anymore.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
The only way baldness works on white people is if they're jacked. Or else you're stuck with the chubby loser look but let's face it that's the majority
I don't how I'd cope if I lost these locks. Would need a minor operation on my ears to stop them sticking out. Allow gymspiration. Beard might have to come into full effect, shyt's cheaper than protein.