Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This Enzo situation and the responses from online idiots really vexes me :jbhmm:

The overwhelming consensus is people going out their ways to absolve the situation and saying it isn’t racist. But why is France being singled out for having first generation citizens in their ranks? A lot of Arabs and Indians as well showing out
Shiiiit you should've seen the caping for the ryan garcia shyt that was much worse than this. The brain rot is real

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I remember it being quite loud and it even reached Japan and Barca almost risked losing a Rakuten deal at the time because of it
I'm a Barca fan, it was all optics. what was the conclusion of it?

Griezmann even did black face, and you would think someone on the French football team would've been like "bro that's not a good idea" and his corner let him do that.

Fifa doesn't care about racism.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm a Barca fan, it was all optics. what was the conclusion of it?

Griezmann even did black face, and you would think someone on the French football team would've been like "bro that's not a good idea" and his corner let him do that.

Fifa doesn't care about racism.
Big corporations don’t give a flying fukk about racism.

But I’m not extending that grace to regular everyday people

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Big corporations don’t give a flying fukk about racism.

But I’m not extending that grace to regular everyday people
I feel you 102%, you still have Tim Hortons putting up pictures of MLK and Rosa Parks every February
:mjlol:

But processional soccer players aren't regular degular people.

Didn't France ban hijabs in sport too?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I feel you 102%, you still have Tim Hortons putting up pictures of MLK and Rosa Parks every February
:mjlol:

But processional soccer players aren't regular degular people.

Didn't France ban hijabs in sport too?
Oh I know I’m not focused on pros

They look at life through a different lens. They’re rich and famous and have been for years on end. Their experiences differ greatly than the rest of ppl.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Colombian Football Federation president among dozens arrested at Copa América final​

By Kevin Dotson and Carlos Suarez, CNN
4 minute read
Published 4:12 AM EDT, Tue July 16, 2024

Ramón Jesurún, the head of Colombia's soccer federation, is shown in this police booking photo after an altercation at the Hard Rock Stadium.

Ramón Jesurún, the head of Colombia's socc

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last time YOUR club stole a player who was wanted by Real fukkin Madrid?

My club? Did that today :smugbiden:

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Btw anyone saying this isn’t racist need only remember Argentina’s celebrations after the WC win.

You even had Aguero(!!) come in in the locker room singing songs mocking Camavinga (?!?!). I don’t think Camavinga has ever played against Aguero…so why would that occur ? :patrice:

Yeah that shyt never sat right with me neither and now this shyt? fukk argentina