Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-07-16-at-21-12-35.png

Bookmark this. :dead:
Oh ra$$hole. This keeps getting better and better lol.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Damn I don't know if it's just Football tribalism but this whole Enzo fiasco is really highlighting the poor grasp some Africans have when it comes to understanding racism. So many of the Chelsea accounts making light of the situation are African.

The only black Chelsea player to support Enzo is Nico(an African)

Goes to show that your opinion on racism is greatly informed by your own experiences. Blacks who live amongst whites and experience overt discrimination tend to call it out more

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Damn I don't know if it's just Football tribalism but this whole Enzo fiasco is really highlighting the poor grasp some Africans have when it comes to understanding racism. So many of the Chelsea accounts making light of the situation are African.

The only Chelsea player to support Enzo is Nico(an African)

Goes to show that your opinion on racism is greatly informed by your own experiences. Blacks who live amongst whites and experience overt discrimination tend to call it out more
Yep. Its hilarious that machismo is emphasized by some too then they go deep throat racists. Nothing manlier :skip:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bagged Yoro and woke up to reports of crazy inflation in Argentina. God is good all the time :blessed:

Hell they got a senator that proposes legalising selling children. shyt is absolutely nuts