Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Running joke on twitter

Was it’s always a nikka from Kumasi or Lagos piping up and saying no no that’s not racist

And don’t do this lack of education bullshyt it’s weak. They know they just don’t care.

Not all skinfolk are kinfolk.

fukk em

Oga, talk weitin you wan talk. Men mount, no dey fear:mjpls:

Madrid was after him so he has to be something. the fact they didn’t go above Man U seems fishy as they did for tchou when PSG came
They’ll move Tchou to CB. I think that’s why they didn’t feel the need to push too hard.

Push Jude to the LCM. Fede RCM. Camavinga at CDM. Guller at the no 10. Vini and Mbappe striking.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This whole Enzo thing is a question of Ethnic nationalism vs Civic nationalism.

For some, a Frenchman can only be white.

If a blonde hair blue eyed white person got nationalized as a Ghanian citizen and played for the Black Stars best believe we all would look at them a certain type of way.

But at the end of the day, all those brehs on the French team are French.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This whole Enzo thing is a question of Ethnic nationalism vs Civic nationalism.

For some, a Frenchman can only be white.

If a blonde hair blue eyed white person got nationalized as a Ghanian citizen and played for the Black Stars best believe we all would look at them a certain type of way.

But at the end of the day, all those brehs on the French team are French.
a white example would be more like south africa rugby.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Full Stop....and that what I bolded is racist. We don't need think pieces or people juelzing racism

Fair point since France recognizes civic nationalism. But Let me ask another question.

Can a Naija man be a white man?

We wey be Naija boys, make we talk truth.

That’s why I said it comes back to the debate between Civic nationalism vs Ethnic Nationalism

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
ed white person got nationalized as a Ghanian citizen and played for the Black Stars best believe we all would look at them a certain type of way.
well sadly nikkas dont have that dilemma , anywhere u got u a nikka to them...a irish man can hide is ancestry,so can a jew italian, a white homo etc, but us (with a very few exceptions) dont get away with not been categorize black.

we really cant clain jamaican, englishman,nigerian, colombian u a nikka to the world , negro lol

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This whole Argentine exposal thing is why I can't wait for another player to dethrone that midget fakkit as the goat :ohlawd:

and trust me, there will be someone, who will dethrone him. most likely in my lifetime too

someone who can do what he did with more athleticism is not that far fetch.

yall the same ones that said medicine and athleticism advances as the game goes on, right?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
This whole Argentine exposal thing is why I can't wait for another player to dethrone that midget fakkit as the goat :ohlawd:

and trust me, there will be someone, who will dethrone him. most likely in my lifetime too

someone who can do what he did with more athleticism is not that far fetch.

yall the same ones that said medicine and athleticism advances as the game goes on, right?
Maradona retired in the 80s and it took until 2000s for ronaldo and messi to rear their head

Maybe one of mbappe or haaland can do it, but i think we'll be waiting a while for the next real GOAT candidate

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The likelihood of this happening :skip:

I am telling you england could get him

- Departing Man City next year
- He loves england, this is his longest stretch of being in a job after barca and bayern
- Hes completed the club game. Coaching in France / Italy would be a step down.

That leaves a WC as the last real trophy to get his hands on. And he wont coach spain due to being Catalan (unlike klopp who would take the germany job)

hes said he wants to be an intl manager before.

So that leaves england in a very very rare position of having the GOAT on home soil and a clear runway to get him.

He has a massive ego and loves a challenge. If he took on the england job and the challenge of ending the long 60 year wait (no other top country has that type of desparation), he would be God status

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
sigh, ya'll will never get it. 2024 and still thinking they dont know better......lack of education has nothing to do with this why are still using this weak argument , statement. as if ivy league mofos( going by the people's standard of intelligence) are and cannot be racist???

accept reality as it is not as what you wished it was like....
I'll keep it real, the average Coli breh thinks more or less the same as Fernandez... In a different way but still, the "they're not really French" is strong.

Every WC thread, I end up explaining immigration waves in France and their impact on the NT. So lack of education likely play a part IMO. Probably not with Argentines though :lolbron:

Anyway, people never questioned Platini's frenchness even though both of his parents were actual Italians.