Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
This Enzo nonsense is wild.

The lack of education is killing the world.

I wonder if Enzo knows why or how Argentina is one of the whitest nations in the world?

If he really knows the answer, there is no way he would even consider singing that song unless he was totally evil.

So he’s either a dumb fukk or an evil piece of shyt. Like every other Argentine on that bus and in that entire country.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I wonder if Enzo knows why or how Argentina is one of the whitest nations in the world?

If he really knows the answer, there is no way he would even consider singing that song unless he was totally evil.

So he’s either a dumb fukk or an evil piece of shyt. Like every other Argentine on that bus and in that entire country.
He knew he was fukked, that's why he stopped livestreaming. :russ:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

sigh, ya'll will never get it. 2024 and still thinking they dont know better......lack of education has nothing to do with this why are still using this weak argument , statement. as if ivy league mofos( going by the people's standard of intelligence) are and cannot be racist???

accept reality as it is not as what you wished it was like....

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

It's funny because when Griezmann and Dembele did some racist shyt it was kind of crickets

These guys don't really care and I think they're just mad because it's Argentina
:yeshrug:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This Enzo situation and the responses from online idiots really vexes me :jbhmm:

The overwhelming consensus is people going out their ways to absolve the situation and saying it isn’t racist. But why is France being singled out for having first generation citizens in their ranks? A lot of Arabs and Indians as well showing out

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's funny because when Griezmann and Dembele did some racist shyt it was kind of crickets

These guys don't really care and I think they're just mad because it's Argentina
:yeshrug:
Nah, I remember it being quite loud and it even reached Japan and Barca almost risked losing a Rakuten deal at the time because of it

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This Enzo situation and the responses from online idiots really vexes me :jbhmm:

The overwhelming consensus is people going out their ways to absolve the situation and saying it isn’t racist. But why is France being singled out for having first generation citizens in their ranks? A lot of Arabs and Indians as well showing out
because france is successful with it. it burns them up.

most of the racist abuse saka got after missing the pen was outside of england. asians were showing their asses. the sooner black people realize all we got is us instead of tearing each other down and longing for white acceptance the better off we'll be.