Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
How does England feel about Southgate now? Outisde of the dissappointment of losing two finals. He took England to both of them.
I'm over the moon that he is gone, when I heard it really brighten my day up

I never wanted him to begin with and it has been so painful watching the dyer football that he kept serving up these last 8 years

he made me hate watching England play and yeah I know he got to a semi's and 2 finals blah blah blah.
But never did I go into a tournament with any confidence thinking we might win you know, as soon as he came up against a half decent team I knew we were going out.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

:lupe:When he catches Enzo at training

tumblr_inline_pfnxl0147Y1snzz7w_250.gif

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
France futbol fed filing complaint with fifa and hopefully the FA

Chelsea players pissed
lets hope so.......Just of GP but again all cacs :mjpls: just like they all asume we are criminals etc then its only fair

just hope dumb nikkas dont think its only a chelsea thing ( trolling its ok) but ya'll should know the deal by now

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Fofana :francis:

There goes our season. I'm so heated right now. The club needs to deal with this quickly before it gets out of hand

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ohh ok technically in america ( the states) neither since he has that last name but he's cac , argentina its as cac as it gets out here

nah not even technically.

in the uk people don't look at him and see gringo.

PLUS for the argies

220px-The_Sun_%28Gotcha%29.png

IYKYK

EDIT:

if tyson fury has to struggle to get in ..

Last edited: