Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I get all the non-United fans want this Southgate to United thing to happen but it never is, so move on. There have been absolutely 0 credible links, all just tenuous stuff because Ashworth worked for the FA in the England set up.

If Erik goes this season Ruud just gets promoted, why do you think he's even there. :mjlol:

Sorry to dash your dreams.:damn:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Chelsea has to punish Enzo. On principle I believe every non-black footballer is racist until proven otherwise but I'm still shocked at how blatant they were

I'm sure the other top PL clubs have racists in their ranks but they keep that shyt to themselves. These Argentines don't give a shyt

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
As a whole he's seen over here as too negative and lacking the tactical game to beat the best teams.

He has had very generous draws every comp

Imo with the depth and attacking players England have they should be playing attacking football
Saw a post saying
  • World Cup 2018: Tunisia, Panama, Belgium (loss), Colombia, Sweden, Croatia (loss), Belgium (loss)
  • Euro 2021: Croatia, Scotland (draw), Czechia, Germany, Ukraine, Denmark, Italy (loss)
  • World Cup 2022: Iran, USA (draw), Wales, Senegal, France (loss)
  • Euro 2024: Serbia (draw), Denmark (draw), Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Spain (loss)
They have two total wins against top 10 opposition in 26 matches: Denmark in 2021, and Netherlands this tournament.

Ngl he got mad luck on his side too.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I get all the non-United fans want this Southgate to United thing to happen but it never is, so move on. There have been absolutely 0 credible links, all just tenuous stuff because Ashworth worked for the FA in the England set up.

If Erik goes this season Ruud just gets promoted, why do you think he's even there. :mjlol:

Bookmarked :mjgrin::banderas:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am pretty sure it was not in a derogatory way, more so commenting on the fact than using it as an insult to not only the players but to the country they live in. It is different to bring it up when speaking about the composition of the team and how they get unfairly scrutinized vs singing a song trolling the racial dynamics.

Why would they even sing that song if they just played Colombia, i did not know they had French players in the squad? :jbhmm:
It is not only brought up when they get unfairly scrutinized lol. It's a slippery slope. Can't have it both ways

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Chelsea has to punish Enzo. On principle I believe every non-black footballer is racist until proven otherwise but I'm still shocked at how blatant they were

I'm sure the other top PL clubs have racists in their ranks but they keep that shyt to themselves. These Argentines don't give a shyt
cacs stay on code, just a nice statement blah blah and swept under the rug

Daps

Bookmarked for when you said won't happen, does happen

you really think they are going to give Ruud, a man who has had 1 years experience managing in a top flight league ( and 1 that is not even in the top 5 leagues ) and he quit after a year, the Man U job. One of the biggest and most demanding jobs in all of football ?
or are you just saying it to try and convince yourselves that is what is going to happen? :mjlol: