Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

This was Botafogo-SP’s first win of the season :snoop:

im-out-bye.gif

247Alex

Pro
Daps
i think for that holding role - tchou fits best but i thnk camavinga is a better overall player ( dribbling, passing, movement)
Tchou got a nice long shot and its dope he can slot into CB if needed.
What a choice if you madrid jeeze

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking at the Turkish league, Fenerbahçe went 31-6-1 with 99 points and finished second place to Galatasaray (102 points) :dead:

They got Champions League qualifiers since they finished in second place, it's a solid project for a 61 year old Mourinho to get them to the CL group stage and challenge for the Turkish league.

Fubo TV got the hookup, I'll be following the f*ckery next season :lawd:
I read somewhere that Fener has the most points of the past 10 years yet never won the title because they are consistently second :picard:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I keep seeing the KD to GS comparisons for Mbappé but it just shows a lack of knowledge of the situation.

Mbappé to Madrid was a done deal two years ago. Mbappé just had to back down because of Macron and Qatar pressure with the incoming World Cup. That's why he extended but extracted as much money from PSG he could with that ludicrous contract they gave him.

In summer '21, Madrid even had the courtesy to ask for a 160M transfer (with 1 year left on his contract !). PSG refused and the moment that extension was signed in '22, PSG were fukked then and there.

I keep saying it but if we weren't France, FIFA would have banished us years ago for all the political interference Macron keeps doing:pachaha:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not to ruin the fun in here, but seriously what about the rest of LA Liga tho? Real Betis, Rayo, Las Palmas, Celta Vigo, etc. And any mid and lower table teams all across Europe. How heathly are theses leagues from top to bottom? It's got to be insane that theses type of clubs will never win anything nor have a chance to win anything. I'm positive we'll never see a Leicester City run ever again in our lifetimes. Not going to bring up a salary cap and whatnot, but what's the future for football in Europe outside of the big 8-9 clubs that hoard all the stars and win all the titles? Also imo, all that pro/rel talk is getting to be meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not to ruin the fun in here, but seriously what about the rest of LA Liga tho? Real Betis, Rayo, Las Palmas, Celta Vigo, etc. And any mid and lower table teams all across Europe. How heathly are theses leagues from top to bottom? It's got to be insane that theses type of clubs will never win anything nor have a chance to win anything. I'm positive we'll never see a Leicester City run ever again in our lifetimes.

you just did.

leverkusen.

:hubie: