Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Real Madrid has an amazing young core with great chemistry, and Mbappe is about to blow that up.

200w.gif

Yes, I’m f#cking furious

RbgYhzI.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the day the newly crowned Champions of Europe announce the signing of Mbappe my club announces the arrival of a Championship manager on a five year deal. We're finished.

Unless your club Is City. We all done out here. Can even be excited by any rumors after this forreal :why: :pachaha:

Like seriously PSG, you just couldnt sell him last year. They had to get him on a free too.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Real Madrid has an amazing young core with great chemistry, and Mbappe is about to blow that up.

200w.gif

Yes, I’m f#cking furious

RbgYhzI.gif
Nah family. Did you not see them (attackin)nikkas still pressing at the 85 mn in a final? I doubt Mbappe fcks that up.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Olise relegated to the Olympic squad. Shoulda join Naija.

Olise was never going to come and that’s fine. It’s Eberechi Eze that hurt because he’s the profile of player we really need in the MF. Eze actually attended a camp(?) and had talked with the NFF president many times about making the switch.

We got enough competent wingers.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the day the newly crowned Champions of Europe announce the signing of Mbappe my club announces the arrival of a Championship manager on a five year deal. We're finished.

Damn

This also confirms that Wenger and his peoples were done. How didn't they have ears to the ground about that