Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never in life thought I would see this many players of Afro Descent playing for a team in Spain, ever.

This is actually wild, when you really think about. Madrid can damn near field a whole team off brehs, barring the goalie

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I never in life thought I would see this many players of Afro Descent playing for a team in Spain, ever.

This is actually wild, when you really think about. Madrid can damn near field a whole team off brehs, barring the goalie
Vini and Mbappe styling on them racist Spaniards week in and week out

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
IYKYK

German national soccer coach Julian Nagelsmann condemns ‘racist’ poll which asked if team has enough White players​

The poll conducted by German public broadcaster ARD found that 21% of 1,304 randomly selected respondents wanted more White players representing the county at Euro 2024 – the continent’s European Championships – which Germany hosts from June 14 to July 14.

“I see this in exactly the same way. This question is insane,” the 36-year-old coach said.

There are people in Europe who’ve had to flee ("refugees") :mjlol:
full
because of war, economic factors, environmental disasters, people who simply want to be taken in.

“We have to ask what are we doing at the moment? We in Germany are doing very, very well, :mjlol:
full
and when we say something like that, I think it’s crazy how we turn a blind eye and simply block out such things,” Nagelsmann added.

Another of the questions asked in the ARD survey was whether it’s a “pity that the current captain of the German national team has Turkish roots.” Gundogan is the team’s captain.

Karl Valks, ARD’s sports director, reportedly said the station was “dismayed” by the results, adding “they are also an expression of the social situation in Germany today,” per the BBC.

:camby: nagelsmann and :camby: the rest of them and the germany apologists on here :camby:.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hope the racists have endless sleepless nights