Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Fabrizo reporting Kylian to Real confirmed. Madrid going to be unbearable to play against in FIFA.

Vini, Rodriguo, and Jude about to have a boat load amount of space to operate ....

When its all said and done, Fiorentino will go down as the greatest football executive in any sport. Sht he already there :beli:. Ofc Madrid sells itself but look at Barca and united. Prestige means nothing...

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
GPEAruDXMAAJaCL

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"Perfectly" my foot :hhh: :camby: .

It didn't "grow" tougher this year did it? This season was easier than most of the seasons before it.

There are only a few clubs in england that can really be expected to win a league and of them chelsea and man utd are a mess.

Pool had a klopp blow-out.

Arsenal are the weakest traditionally and ran them to the line.

The fault lies with clubs like MU and chelski being historically bad.

:hubie:

:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm looking at the Turkish league, Fenerbahçe went 31-6-1 with 99 points and finished second place to Galatasaray (102 points) :dead:

They got Champions League qualifiers since they finished in second place, it's a solid project for a 61 year old Mourinho to get them to the CL group stage and challenge for the Turkish league.

Fubo TV got the hookup, I'll be following the f*ckery next season :lawd:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I'm looking at the Turkish league, Fenerbahçe went 31-6-1 with 99 points and finished second place to Galatasaray (102 points) :dead:

They got Champions League qualifiers since they finished in second place, it's a solid project for a 61 year old Mourinho to get them to the CL group stage and challenge for the Turkish league.

Old coach ran up a 99 point season and got fired. :russ:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Nah Mourinho cant get out of his own way. Hes going to have them play super defensive and finish 3rd :mjlol: