Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Chelsea played great the past month and a half. What u on? Poch had to work with young new talent his first year and finished 6th. He will see the Europa league next season when Man City beats Man U for the FA cup. You are 100% correct about Man U

babble bout "month and a half" seasons brehs :hhh::hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:what:

they still finished 6th and got a place is Europa/Conference play for a chance at CL.

Man U on the other hand are the ones who have been "historically bad" the past 10+ years :camby:

i think we've already covered that ...
camby.png
ufdup.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So then dont tie wack ass Man U with Chelsea when one has been far more successful than the other in the past decade :camby:

this is ya'll sinking ship, dont try to drag Chelsea down with it :ufdup:

re-read the OP.

FOUR YEARS, 4PEAT, 4 IN A ROW is the collective fault of the bigger teams in the league. Liverpool and arse at least did something.

CITY just leap-frogged your all-time trophy haul as well so are from one pov are bigger than you.

Screenshot-2024-05-20-at-16-30-57.png

be grateful that I'm even including the russian's plaything in the big club list at all.

:hubie::camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
re-read the OP.

FOUR YEARS, 4PEAT, 4 IN A ROW is the collective fault of the bigger teams in the league. Liverpool and arse at least did something.

CITY just leap-frogged your all-time trophy haul as well so are from one pov are bigger than you.

Screenshot-2024-05-20-at-16-30-57.png

be grateful that I'm even including the russian's plaything in the big club list at all.

:hubie::camby:
Good for them. We talking this decade. Man U aint been shyt since fergie left. At least Chelsea has 4 meaningful cups the past 10 to 12 years. Meanwhile Man U :sas2:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree Arsenal fans were doing a bit too much showboating. Even when the race got tight they were dancing in here like Bron's Cavs.

I did have to undap you really quickly though when I read the second part of your post :hubie:

Besides the usual suspects. Most Arsenal fans these past 2 years have on the side of caution.

Last season, I definitely was not one off them. Cause honestly I genuinely didn't believe the team was that good.

And this season, I still didn't believe we were better then City. For me it was game by game. Cause I really just wanted to see this season play out.