Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Instead of trying to figure ways to make it better they just want to scrap it and go back to how it was when it was much worse.
Relying on Anthony Taylor's real time judgement

200.gif

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
It literally doesn't. When was the last goal scored it took joy out of?

Of course it does. Players and fans don't celebrate fully a lot of times because they're waiting for the VAR line drawing twats interference.

Not meet ONE person in real life who go to games who don't want it scrapped.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Reece james is a fukking idiot. Poch is an idiot as well for making the immature kid the captain

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Of course it does. Players and fans don't celebrate fully a lot of times because they're waiting for the VAR line drawing twats interference.

Not meet ONE person in real life who go to games who don't want it scrapped.
Sometimes sure when it looks like it may be offside or possible handball involved. But majority of goals havent had any issues. I didnt see any issues with 6 goals scored in 2 matches tonight or the 2 City scored last night. Or even the matches last weekend.
I've been at a couple of games this season I didnt notice the crowd have issues with it even though it was used.

Its used much better in Europe, Serie A and the CL. it has room for improvement but scrapping completely is just backwards.