Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bitters think they a big club same way Spurs do :mjlol: but they not and we pay no attention to those aspirations, don’t acknowledge them and deffo not lashing out at them for being who we know they are :mjpls: like what you really saying :why: secure big man take it on the chest and go again :skip:
Brudda. I didn't expect anything from Spuds. They couldn't win that game even if they wanted to. They acting like they had a choice :mjlol:

I already said it not on them and Arsenal couldn't afford to give away silly points. I'm just surprised how even the players were acting like losers

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Why are you putting Everton in Arsenal's shoes and switching the roles? Obviously, everyone would gloat at not giving their rivals the title, but to actively root against your team when there is something on the line is exactly why small clubs are small clubs.

If Spurs, Everton or pre oil Man City had the chance for Champions League and being consistently top 4 they should be jumping at it. Who cares if your bigger rival wins another trophy to add to their 50 others. That's my point. How you gonna catch up and not be the "smaller team" otherwise? Without cheating:mjpls:

I agree with this. I’m still a new fan so I understand I don’t have the deep history but I even asked in here should I be worried about Tottenham tanking a game to screw Arsenal and everyone agreed that they have too much on the line themselves. Maybe it’s just the American in me but I can’t see me being happy the Knicks missed the playoffs just to make sure the Heat don’t get in too. Even if I knew it was guaranteed the Heat would have won the finals if they got in.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
giphy.gif