Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Almost as interesting as seeing what City’s “legacy” will be once the reality of those 115 charges come to light :mjgrin:

City's legacy is that they were the hater's dream.

A club I legit couldn't care less about if I tried denying Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd multiple league titles and cups? Ahhh man. :blessed:

They were even courteous enough to roll over for us in a European Cup final. I will never forget it. :wow:

I'm gonna start thanking Yayo Toure for his service every time I see him post. :salute:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's on Arsenal for losing some silly points this season which you can't afford to do against these cheaters, but seeing Romero and Son celebrating and laughing with Pep is crazy.

It perfectly encapsulated them as a small, pathetic club that can't win anything. Embarrassing. I can't fathom that mindset

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
wtf is this

Can we stop this melodramatic shyt, it will be the same if the show was on the other foot, liverpool would do this to everton and vice versa...crazy thing man u fans rather city win than arsenal which i find kind wild to be totally honest with u.

real madrid and barca fans and players same, inter and juve same, psg and Marseille the fans and the players that get it would do the same..dramatic ass nikkas

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Can we stop this melodramatic shyt, it will be the same if the show was on the other foot, liverpool would do this to everton and vice versa...crazy thing man u fans rather city win than arsenal which i find kind wild to be totally honest with u.

real madrid and barca fans and players same, inter and juve same, psg and Marseille the fans and the players that get it would do the same..dramatic ass nikkas

I'm going to keep it real with you. If spurs were ever in this position ( :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: ) I would have all the faith in the world that they would screw it up anyway :pachaha:

I've been in the Europa spin cycle and had players not come because we are there. I'm not risking another few years and not being able to buy another 2-3 players that could improve my team because my rivals "Potentially" might win the league.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I'm going to keep it real with you. If spurs were ever in this position ( :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: ) I would have all the faith in the world that they would screw it up anyway :pachaha:

I've been in the Europa spin cycle and had players not come because we are there. I'm not risking another few years and not being able to buy another 2-3 players that could improve my team because my rivals "Potentially" might win the league.
it doesnt matter if they are ever in that position or not, arsenal fans would do the same. no debate that 2019 final was not that long ago.. they way u lot acted tells me u would pray that arsenal play back up players to screw spurs lol

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

1000%

Do the bitters a favor fukk that throw that shyt :hhh:

I remember 010 the second to last day of the season when Stevie hit that awful backpass :mjgrin: wanting to lose to @SCORCH and them to stop the Mancs winning :manny:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
it doesnt matter if they are ever in that position or not, arsenal fans would do the same. no debate that 2019 final was not that long ago.. they way u lot acted tells me u would pray that arsenal play back up players to screw spurs lol

Having you guys win and cheering my own team to lose to deny them a win is very different. Wanting your rivals to lose a game is normal behaviour :manny: Listen I have never been in that position and I can bet my life I will never be in that position :manny: Sucks to be them when this is the pinnacle of their season

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Nah, it's a loser's mentality because missing out on Champions League has major ramifications. They'll miss out on signing better players, players and manager missing out on ucl bonuses, and it shows the level they feel their club is at. I can somewhat understand if there's nothing on the line, but their fans being shameless when they have champions league on the line ain't right.