Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You're asking me about shyt that has nothing to do with my original comment. :mjlol: I am discussing the 2023-24 campaign only. That was obvious from my first post on the topic.

You're trying to change the subject.

no. you being unable to answer that demonstrates that you don't even understand what I am talking about.

so rather than focus on a negative .. i'm out.

:hubie:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Bernado had a shocker in game and pens tbh.
That’s true, but I’ll give him a pass because in the SFs last season, he was MoTM.

I’m still looking for where Phil Foden was this tie outside his worldie.

Can't see them losing the Pokal given they are playing a second tier team in the final. If they win the Europa they have a STRONG case... I don't know if they can keep this group together for next season or not.
They are definitely doing the German double. Could go undefeated in three comps as well.

They will keep this group together for the most part and will likely strengthen as well.

But EL is not the same level as UCL. If Madrid do the league and UCL double they have to be the top club just off GP.

They'll keep them for one more season i think.
Only person I could see leaving is Frimpong and tbh, Tella can step into that RWB role very well.

Dude, look at this game, levels were shown. When Bayern wanted to ramp it up, they did. Cause they still have some dynamic ballers.

This. I think Jurgen Klinsmann said something similar on ESPNFC last week. Even if Bayern have been fumbling in the league, they still have a squad of proper ballers that play in big UCL KO matches year in year out. They have the nous of navigating UCL and raising their game when needed.

On their day, let’s not act like most of Bayern’s XI doesn’t walk into Arsenal’s first XI.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
no. you being unable to answer that demonstrates

You are asking me about shyt that has nothing to do with my original comment... there's no "being unable to" about it.. I don't play internet games when people are trying to change the topic at hand.

You already got exposed earlier when you had no answer for why Bayern and BVB are even in the semis in the first place... you tried the "random chance" card and yet it makes no sense at all considering they both advanced through group play and now through the round of 16 and the quarters in a 2-leg format...

There's nothing random about it at all. You are just being a salty fakkit. :manny: There's your answer..

Plus you dodged my question about where you are from and now I know why. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But EL is not the same level as UCL. If Madrid do the league and UCL double they have to be the top club just off GP.

No doubt but it's interesting if they continue to go unbeaten. I wanted to see them play Liverpool considering Liverpool at the time was at the top of the EPL table but looks like that's not happening.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
We bought havertz and somehow still need a cm and a striker 🤔

We got timber back so that solves rb/lb a little…but how many defenders are we gonna buy?

We definitely need a winger though…we also need to decide if ESR and Viera are good enough (they are)
Bro that Havertz transfer still pains me :scusthov:

Filled no needs. A expensive wasteman

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
horrible two weeks of european footy for the EPL but as long as psg or real win the final it's all good. albeit preferably psg.

hopefully liverpool can repair the damage tomorrow.

at least now arsenal can focus on the PL.

:jbhmm: