Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Dude, look at this game, levels were shown. When Bayern wanted to ramp it up, they did. Cause they still have some dynamic ballers.

We don't

We have a team to challenge, but we need a couple off 5 stars to close the deal
fukk that…these players are dead…same thing happened before the Dubai trip…he runs these guys into the ground and kills the confidence of rotation players by never giving them a chance…he threw Eddie on who he has discarded all of 2024…what do u expect Eddie to contribute right now?

You should watch Bayern in bundesliga where the teams aren’t afraid of them…we showed them way too much respect today

This is Arteta’s squad he’s refused to sell partey, Eddie, ESR, Nelson but yet can’t trust them to play and give starters a rest…one more season

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arteta has one more season to get rid of his p*ssy tendencies in big games and to stop running players into the ground because he’s afraid to rotate

This Bayern team was there for the taking…I’m sick

Also, not trying to go at you all. But just keeping it fair.

Most off this season Jesus, Partey, Elneny, Smith Rowe, Viera, and Tomi have been on the sidelines.

How much rotating could he really do this season. Especially in the midfield, and attack?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
it's that time ...

FuBjW5dXsAEEe70

FTYMrGfWAAEuzjf

:hubie:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I'm still Arteta in but he has to trust his squad more, runs the starters intto the ground, doesn't give certain players a chance. The manager market doesn't look great can't think of any realistic options that would be better.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Also, not trying to go at you all. But just keeping it fair.

Most off this season Jesus, Partey, Elneny, Smith Rowe, Viera, and Tomi have been on the sidelines.

How much rotating could he really do this season. Especially in the midfield, and attack?

Where is Fabio Viera? Reiss Nelson? ESR? These guys have been available for a while…this isn’t just this season…literally Saka will be physically done at 25 if this continues…he’s been hurt for awhile now but still plays every minute

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Don't play dumb. They are unbeaten. They thrashed Bayern last time they played. They are leagues better than Dortmund. Both are in the semis of the UCL.

I don't go by hypotheticals, I go by what is happening on the pitch...

isolated cup competitions are not a sign of "who is best". because chance plays a bigger role.

doesn't every football fan know this?

even eufa coefficients are based on what .. 5 years of data :ufdup: not one. it's right there in front of your eyes e-grow.

beating a bad bayern and "dortmund" in the league:mjlol:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I'm still Arteta in but he has to trust his squad more, runs the starters intto the ground, doesn't give certain players a chance. The manager market doesn't look great can't think of any realistic options that would be better.

He deserves one more season and let’s hope he learns coz he’s a good coach…still has a lot to learn as a manager…unfortunately the top 2 guys will go to Liverpool this summer and Real Madrid next year…I also fear Inzaghi is perfect for Chelsea…we need Arteta to learn quick

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
isolated cup competitions are not a sign of "who is best".

:mjlol: That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.... I don't give a fukk who won last year or the year before. They are different teams with different players. We are talking about right now...

Also... the two leg format eliminates "chance" from the equation.... Man City and Arsenal both had 180 minutes+ to show they were the better teams than Real Madrid and Bayern and they didn't do it..

Dumb ass post hahaha

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Next season will be interesting. Clear holes that I’m not sure we spend the money to fix. CM, another winger or two, striker, proper RB to spell White. A lot of things to do

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:mjlol: That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.... I don't give a fukk who won last year or the year before. They are different teams with different players. We are talking about right now...

Also... the two leg format eliminates "chance" from the equation.... Man City and Arsenal both had 180 minutes+ to show they were the better teams than Real Madrid and Bayern and they didn't do it..

Dumb ass post hahaha

:ehh:

in that case let me rephrase ..

what the hell was going on in your school :picard:

:mjlol:

:hubie: