Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
@Yayo Toure You ok?
TBH, there's a case that Leverkusen is the best club in the world. :manny:

I mean........ Can't see much of a reason to argue that. Especially if they handle business in the DFB-Pokal and Europa. Even if they finally lose a game this year would say they are near the top. Depends how Madrid finish.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHH MAN WHAT A NIGHT :blessed:

KOVAshyt, WHOREJINHO AND PERVERTZ ALL DUMPED OUT THE CL

Ancelotti the GOAT saw exactly what was going on and put a Ukranian refuge in goal over Kepa
ancelotti.png

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We lack truly dynamic players. Odergaard and Saka can't be our best attacking players if we want to win major titles. Really good pieces, but we need an upgrade around them.

All and all, decent performance, just lacking true specialness. Edu and boys know what's needed.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This is why I say KDB and Foden ain’t them men :yeshrug:

Foden was casper the ghost today and KDB had the chance to win the game but fluffed his lines.

When the lights are bright, them men turn to shadows…

Madrid go get no. 15. Dortmund don’t deserve good things after choking the title away like that last year. Kane should remain trophy-less for all I care
Bernado had a shocker in game and pens tbh.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean........ Can't see much of a reason to argue that. Especially if they handle business in the DFB-Pokal and Europa. Even if they finally lose a game this year would say they are near the top. Depends how Madrid finish.

Can't see them losing the Pokal given they are playing a second tier team in the final. If they win the Europa they have a STRONG case... I don't know if they can keep this group together for next season or not.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
City had no one but themselves to blame not burying that result in open play when applying that much pressure

:francis:

On to the double hopefully