Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I think advantage Pool also because they have Jota and TAA coming back. Jota will be crucial for them, has a knack of just nicking a goal when their backs are down

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Not hungry enough and too complacent

Thats the assessment

Klopp should be fuming at players from the sidelines for missing so many chances but winning all those titles made him too nice..plus the PL has aged him

The problem in bringing in a less experienced guy is that the players will just laugh off the trainer if he does that

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Player errors have been the difference between 9 and 2 points over the last three games.

I'm giving Ten Hag 3 months into the new regime provided he gets support in the window

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Doesn't look like a pen from this angle. But VAR was never going to oveturn that.

Didn't help that Wan Bissaka fully committed to the tackle like an idiot.

still looks a stonewall pen to me. AWB is a moron for that tackle. Absolutely no need for it in that position. Very low IQ play.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
You think Ineos will keep him?
I hope they do but those Southgate reports are worrying.

Was watching Goldbridge this morning and he thinks decision has already been made on ETH and I'm inclined to agree. I hope the decision is to keep but I think they'll sack him.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
still looks a stonewall pen to me. AWB is a moron for that tackle. Absolutely no need for it in that position. Very low IQ play.
Bottled 3 games in a week due to stupidity.
Granted the Brentford and Liverpool games we should be happy that we scammed a draw. Chelsea on the other hand. :pachaha:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
When are we going to start a dialogue
b.png
about $135m Darwin Nunez getting dominated by a kid named Willy :dame: