Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Congratulations arsenal u winning the league at old Trafford mark that date
Ehhh, don’t see Arsenal winning out. Still got Spurs away and United away.

Still advantage Pool IMO, but for some reason, they keep letting we (United) off the hook. Had no business drawing this game or losing the FA cup match.

Just slack passes and lack of concentration.

Only other game I see as difficult for Pool is Everton away and even then….

Diaz is the greatest almost man I’ve seen and Nunez….man

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
giphy.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Liverpool racking up the draws will be their downfall yet again.
A tale as old as time. We all knew if that domination didnt pay off we would rue all the missed chances.

Even more concerning, we're having a tough time with Shef Utd and Man U while City and Arsenal dispatch teams with ruthless efficiency.
:francis:

I still think we in pole position but it’s a win out situation and we got EL to contend with as well :francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesâ„¢
Daps
Arsenal have pretty much got our full squad back. I still think all three teams will drop points until the last game, but I’m strongly confident Arsenal can go all the way. Arteta has this team as the top scorers, with no out and out striker.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:francis:

I still think we in pole position but it’s a win out situation and we got EL to contend with as well :francis:

My only hope is that the rigours of CL catches up with Arsenal and City. We beat Sparta Prague 11-2 on aggregate without breaking a sweat...hopefully we can keep a similar momentum with the remaining fixtures

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
My only hope is that the rigours of CL catches up with Arsenal and City. We beat Sparta Prague 11-2 on aggregate without breaking a sweat...hopefully we can keep a similar momentum with the remaining fixtures
would be nice if Trent, Jota, Alisson ever come back