Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He embodies the Spanish attitude

I remember when Del Piero was on cbs and Henry went off about racism in Europe he had a deer in the headlights look and mumbled some incoherent bullshyt.

shyt is ingrained.

I've never experienced racism thus it doesn't exist :troll:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

it%27s-over-it%27s-joever.png

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Saying "I went through it so why can't he" is the nastiest of works

Everything about this match was ridiculous, all they did was expose son and make money off his plight, shyt turned into a "shut up and dribble" campaign and even his teammates are in on it

I mean I lived in the states for 15 years,in Costa Rica for 10 ,these cacs will look u in the eye and tell u racism doesn't exist...to them only blatant acts of ism is valid and even so like Umar and Dr welsing once said u need a white person to validate ur racism claims or it did not happen.

Sports fans are just a microcosm of what society as a whole feels,when people get in groups,cacs that would generally stay quiet and are nice to u suddenly gets an itch when in a stadium full of idiots

So if I hear any of u nikkas say Chelsea fans or Liverpool or whatever are racist, then am just gonna assume ur a cac or just don't get it

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Plenty of players don't perform for England that's has always been the case. John Barnes use to get shyt for it all the time. Just because he didn't score the Brasil goal every match. He wasnt used the same for England as he was for Liverpool. Where Dalglish had him playing in the half space instead of as any out and out winger like England did. Did Scholes perform for England under Sven? Prior to Sven Scholes scored 10 goals with Sven only scored 4 and 3 of those were in Sven first year.

When Foden joins up with England it's the only time he played poverty pragmatic football in his life. What Waistcoat and Steve Holland are trying to get the England's players to do Foden learnt all that shyt when he was 17.
Hes ready to leave England job and trying to be United manager post euro . :francis:

i hope dude done bc united manager :sadcam: