Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Football culture is sick. It’s not just the fans, most of the players and the people in the media feel the exact same way. I wouldn’t be shocked if a large percentage of players have more disdain for Vini talking about the racism than they do for the people racially abusing him.

100% agree. From top to bottom. On and off the field. On the field the way that diving/cheating is so casually normalized/excused/ignored.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Alonso staying....Big Sam about to be unveiled at Liverpool.

:mjlol:
download-43.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Personally cannot wait for Kane to phuck off and retire. Flat track bully if we keeping it reality. All but 1 of his big England goals are pens. :scust: : I want my striker to play as a phucking striker not thinking he's Tom Brady trying to play QB on the halfway line.

Outside the box thinking. I play Foden as the false 9 and have Belligol as the hybrid 8/10. With Kane basically being a false 9 anyway it's not really a drastic change.

Kane is the biggest false image in football. I've said it for years and all the excuses come out about his team like Spurs surrounded him with nothing. Leicester won a title over him. Now he can't do the business with Bayern, if people still believe in him they are stupid.

I'm a big Ivan Toney fan. He won't score as much as Kane but I bet the team performs better with him.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Personally cannot wait for Kane to phuck off and retire. Flat track bully if we keeping it reality. All but 1 of his big England goals are pens. :scust: : I want my striker to play as a phucking striker not thinking he's Tom Brady trying to play QB on the halfway line.

Outside the box thinking. I play Foden as the false 9 and have Belligol as the hybrid 8/10. With Kane basically being a false 9 anyway it's not really a drastic change.

giphy.gif

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Bayern could go back to Nagelsman? :mjlol:

Streets been saying Red Devil Ralf is in the mix:skip: And Laporte at Barca is also considering him at Barca :mjlol:
Must have linked up with Choupo-Motings agent or something lol

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

This is like the third or fourth highest fee ever paid for a manager. But biased skysports acting like it's some huge bargain for a manager that wasn't linked anywhere else.

And some of y'all swear by the words of these media clowns.

Daps

This is like the third or fourth highest fee ever paid for a manager. But biased skysports acting like it's some huge bargain for a manager that wasn't linked anywhere else.

And some of y'all swear by the words of these media clowns.

Still come in here to speak only on Liverpool

Never speak about the club you supposedly support