Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That's cool...but he defended this my G...

rB8ApF2ODvCAfastAAC-Pnu3uC8763.jpg.webp

He leans on the everything isn't racist thing whilst defending wildly racist shyt :francis:

you didn't watch the videos.

:hubie:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
you didn't watch the videos.

:hubie:

I right I didn't I don't care to listen to him.
I've heard him speak enough through the years to know the vibe he is on :manny:

Saying society needs to change is nothing that hasn't been said, doesn't mean you can just blame all racism in football on ignorance and society :manny:

Sometimes people are just pieces of shyt.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
yeah why bother with (albeit supplementary) evidence when you can just make your own mind up

:ehh::hubie:
I clearly said I made my mind up over years of hearing him speak on these issues.
He's literally the face the media roll out to say "See, this black man doesn't have a problem with it, why should you?"
Probably seen those clips your posted before but :manny:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Saying "I went through it so why can't he" is the nastiest of works

Everything about this match was ridiculous, all they did was expose son and make money off his plight, shyt turned into a "shut up and dribble" campaign and even his teammates are in on it

He embodies the Spanish attitude

I remember when Del Piero was on cbs and Henry went off about racism in Europe he had a deer in the headlights look and mumbled some incoherent bullshyt.

shyt is ingrained.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can't even think of any french player brehs off the top of my head.

Ibrahimovic, who was sent off in the second half for a second bookable offence, appeared to tell Lukaku to "Go do your voodoo s***, you little donkey."

The Milan striker on Wednesday denied he was guilty of racially abusing Inter's leading scorer Lukaku, who equalised in the second half before Christian Eriksen scored a late winner.

He tweeted: "In ZLATAN's world there is no place for RACISM. We are all the same race – we are all equal!! We are all PLAYERS some better then [sic] others."

Pogba, who played alongside the prolific Swede and Lukaku at Manchester United, later stated there is no way Ibrahimovic would subject anybody to racial abuse.

"Zlatan... racist? He loves me too much so he's the last person I'd think of as racist! Come on, don't joke with that one!" the United and France midfielder posted on Twitter.

Pogba: Ibrahimovic the last person I'd think of as racist

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
I right I didn't I don't care to listen to him.
I've heard him speak enough through the years to know the vibe he is on :manny:

Saying society needs to change is nothing that hasn't been said, doesn't mean you can just blame all racism in football on ignorance and society :manny:

Sometimes people are just pieces of shyt.

Carlton Palmer too :hhh: