Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Had to result to bootleg youtube streams for both these games :francis:

NFF had nothing for a game against Ghana :why: tonight’s match meant to be on NFF TV, ‘check our facebook and twitter for links’ and of course nothing :martin:

Shambles, this is why we never reach our potential, NFF is against us, it’s 024 for fukks sake I’m sick of this shyt :francis:
15 mins late starting the second half because fukk it why not :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
73e8rf.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Yea this not finna cut it :camby:

Yes we have key players missing but 5 at the back with 2 dm’s :what: ain’t a team that’s ever existed I would expect us to play this way against :scust:

This was your audition Finidi and I’m sorry my Naija but this ain’t it :hhh: Tella sitting and rotting on the bench for 2 90’s, Yusef sitting and rotting on the bench for 2 90’s :francis: Sadiq a bum but again sitting and rotting on the bench for 2 90’s this ain’t fukking it :damn:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Mali man, instead of you to beat CIV when it matters, it’s doing a friendly you want to carry shoulder smh

Dunk being picked over Tomori should be illegal.

These last two games are a preview of what's to come for England in the euros. Negative Southgate is holding this team back
Coulda been Naija’s no. 5 for many years to come :snoop: now he’s deff missing the Euros. Him and Eze

NFF gotta do better to create an environment for these dual nationals. No reason your name is

Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola Tomori

And you’re playing for England. Your name isn’t Benjamin Livingston or Timothy Paddlefoot

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Yea this not finna cut it :camby:

Yes we have key players missing but 5 at the back with 2 dm’s :what: ain’t a team that’s ever existed I would expect us to play this way against :scust:

This was your audition Finidi and I’m sorry my Naija but this ain’t it :hhh: Tella sitting and rotting on the bench for 2 90’s, Yusef sitting and rotting on the bench for 2 90’s :francis: Sadiq a bum but again sitting and rotting on the bench for 2 90’s this ain’t fukking it :damn:

Idk what it is with the NFF coaching staff and the lack of rotations during friendlies…like isn’t this when you should be experimenting with different formations and tactics?

Like other NTs will legit swap out the entire XI over two friendlies…

Are lack of goals from open play is alarming. Even Algeria and SA putting up 3 goals in a match