Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Micah & Sturridge together is OD:pachaha:

And not rocket science, he’s a confident and social Black man who is in touch with his culture. They don’t like Black men who don’t tone it down and code switch for them. :skip:
i was kind of :skip:

no shyt he's confident, rich, style. you should see the comments on sky's IG posts :mjlol:

full on meltdown :mjlol:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
i was kind of :skip:

no shyt he's confident, rich, style. you should see the comments on sky's IG posts :mjlol:

full on meltdown :mjlol:

He can be annoying sometimes for sure but the British press/public are used to bullying Black Athletes into conforming to their ways.

They would have heart attacks with American brehs, they can't even handle the French lot like Pogba:dead:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I mean what Jamie said was brain dead,but folks are brushing under the carpet what he was insinuating 👀 somebody clearly hit.
thierry-henry-laugh.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is what happens when you get too comfortable with your coworkers and start crossing lines.
This is the type of behavior that will get him canned and lose that CBS money.
Never forget you are coworkers and not buddies having a pint at the old watering hole.

:ufdup:
I’ve seen this happen in the corporate world. A lot of (not all) white men feel entitled to ethnic women. To the point where decorum is non-existent. They get especially belligerent and mean spirited if their advances are turned down.

I’ve had to check a few because understandably, women feel scared to speak up for themselves, especially if it’s their boss making lewd comments. It’s up to men to curb misogynistic culture.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’ve seen this happen in the corporate world. A lot of (not all) white men feel entitled to ethnic women. To the point where decorum is non-existent. They get especially belligerent and mean spirited if their advances are turned down.

I’ve had to check a few because understandably, women feel scared to speak up for themselves, especially if it’s their boss making lewd comments. It’s up to men to curb misogynistic culture.
a couple of times because im in management i see the comments they make in a "friendly" way to some women and just think to myself:

ITWAN!