Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Griezmann is lucky once again.

been garbage all game and yet some how he finds himself in the right place, right time:beli:

and then you football sheep will go on about how world class he is

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Inter look even more dangerous than last season. I'd love to see them face Arsenal.

EDIT: of course seconds after I post this they give up the most embarrassing goal :russ:
Bayern, City and even current Psg will put atleast 4 past Inter in a tie

they are easily this years hipster team like Napoli was last season

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal don't want it with Inter or Atleti

I'd actually agree. Even though I feel Inter can play football with them and Athleti's dark arts would make it Porto 2.0 with players that are actually finishers.

PSV/Dortmund are better draws for Arsenal perhaps even Bayern. Or even PSG they've got pace, but that doesn't matter if they don't get the ball off Arsenal.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I'd actually agree. Even though I feel Inter can play football with them and Athleti's dark arts would make it Porto 2.0 with players that are actually finishers.

PSV/Dortmund are better draws for Arsenal perhaps even Bayern. Or even PSG they've got pace, but that doesn't matter if they don't get the ball off Arsenal.
Watching Porto just move through Arsenal's press like it wasn't even there was insane

I genuinely think Inter and Atleti especially would beat them.