Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That Arsenal match wasn't good for my health. Raya solidified himself there because I am so used to our keepers choking in these situations. I just hope we don't get Bayern, City, or Real next round. I don't think our team is ready for that next round. These players def needed this experience, so hopefully they play better next round

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard Rafa got sacked at Celta Vigo
These low/mid table Spanish teams are a thankless job
alonzo-mourning.gif

To be fair they're damn near in the relegation zone lol...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I enjoy what Manchester United have become so much.

Fans Talking down on Arsenal, while yall don't know yalls history. 2 manager club assesss.

This myth that are they are greatest club in England is hilarious to me. Had the greatest run. But in all reality. Yall only had real success under 2 managers. Other then that yall are Spurs.

Take a look at yall before Fergie, that's ya present and future

:picard: :mjlol:

MU was still the biggest club in england before fergie

:hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
no not during the 70's and 80's
Liverpool success in that era over took you by then

That is why Fergie when he first arrived said I'm here to knock Liverpool off their perch

he meant "winning perch" not "bigger perch". even now sir jim ratcliffe talks about "knocking pool/city off their perch" and it's not because he thinks they are bigger.

he paid more for man utd. he knows it is bigger.

liverpool is in merseyside and that is a region that can never be elite, glamourous or have superstar shine..

rough, poor, crime ridden scallywags who talk funny .. perhaps.

#1 club in england.

never.

that is why utd had glamorous georgie best, charlton and law whereas liverpool had working class dour heroes like keegan, rush and sourness.

even back then man utd had more money and were breaking transfer fee records way more than pool.

man utd grew into that position in the 60's with best as the 5th beatle and that post war "best decade" lore gives the club a sheen in the minds of many that other UK clubs do not have.

arsenal were behind even spurs in europe back then.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This is what happens when you get too comfortable with your coworkers and start crossing lines.
This is the type of behavior that will get him canned and lose that CBS money.
Never forget you are coworkers and not buddies having a pint at the old watering hole.

:ufdup:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is what happens when you get too comfortable with your coworkers and start crossing lines.
This is the type of behavior that will get him canned and lose that CBS money.
Never forget you are coworkers and not buddies having a pint at the old watering hole.

:ufdup:
Man spat on a kid, this is the norm for him

Just a moron.