Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That exchange was wild, lol
Jamie in the Arsenal kit: Kate's going to put this on next
Kate: No, I'm loyal
Jamie: To who?
Kate: To Man U
Jamie: Not to Malik
Titi: hmmmmm 🤔

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
And what is that suppose to mean. They've been great goalies with the personality off Ramsdale and terrible goalies with personalities of Raya.

Just narrative nonsense speak again
You kno....that's fair.

Its a little bit of the personality, he said he sometimes has lapses in concentration so I think its all related. Ramsdale has been a good keeper for us, but I think the small difference between Raya and Ramsdale is enough when you're battling at the top. I'm not saying he has to change, but that their is a difference and I think it affects play

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You kno....that's fair.

Its a little bit of the personality, he said he sometimes has lapses in concentration so I think its all related. Ramsdale has been a good keeper for us, but I think the small difference between Raya and Ramsdale is enough when you're battling at the top. I'm not saying he has to change, but that their is a difference and I think it affects play
Is that personality though?

Ramsdale has weaknesses that are glaring that he won't fix. Those weaknesses can be the difference between winning and losing the league.

Look at Saturday, He clearly has an issue with the way he shuffles his feet while under pressure. You would think that at this stage he would have worked that out of his game?

Personality wise he is like a typical vocal keeper. Some are vocal some are quiet.

If he had fixed the flaws in his game, Ramsdale would still be the starting keeper for Arsenal.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Ramsdale has weaknesses that are glaring that he won't fix. Those weaknesses can be the difference between winning and losing the league.

Look at Saturday, He clearly has an issue with the way he shuffles his feet while under pressure. You would think that at this stage he would have worked that out of his game?

Personality wise he is like a typical vocal keeper. Some are vocal some are quiet.

If he had fixed the flaws in his game, Ramsdale would still be the starting keeper for Arsenal.
I think it could be. Just more so on the decision making on and off the pitch when related to the game. In his case, I think he pretty much has the right tools. But if he wasn't at a club that played out from the back, he might be fine.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I dont think it’s personality but mentality and ability. Raya just a better keeper than Haramsdale and he has more of that big club mentality a keeper needs at Arsenal.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Bayern and then Barca. I WANT MY RESTITUTION!!!!
IJT6Dk.gif

:skip:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was a betting man, I would bet on Arsenal drawing Bayern next round. With our CL History with them and off course Arry Kane. It's only right.

Was Arteta part off any off those team that got manhandled by Bayern?