Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
We been scarred for too many years...its only natural

You can never win with that mindset… sounds ridiculous but we collectively act like bottlers.

I have trust in the squad cause they’ve earned it. I can turn my phone off and expect they’ve found a way to do it. :banderas:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Every penalty was a banger. Gotta give it to Kai stepping up second. What he lacks in ability he makes up for in heart, I’ll say that

Also shout out to Raya. Knew he’d replace Rammers when the season started, always backed him. Big player

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
:russ: We've got Sparta Prague ,but we can put the under 18 squad out on Thursday if we want, we are that comfortable in the leg and are at Anfield

we are also confident enough to say we will probably go on and win the whole thing

can you say the same ?

congratulations though on tonight, 2 great saves by Raya in the penalties shoot out to win for you
I hope you win the EL, so Klopp can leave with one last trophy :birdman:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No games for 3 weeks so extra time won't affect us that much but game exposed why we need a striker despite banging goals in recently

If anything this game let's us know, we better get a Partey replacement this summer. Cause Jorginho couldn't really hang today. We barely won anything in the midfield today.

And lastly Zinkenko scares me, he's a constant mistake waiting to happen