Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We need to do a FM coli network league or something. Obviously due to different time zones and free time, it probably wouldn't work. :pachaha:
My friends and I used to do a NBA 2k managers league. It was fun winning championships and trying to torpedo CPU teams for draft picks. But even with most of us in similar timezones, it was hard to get everyone on at the same time to make decisions

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I know he dislikes Garnacho but this is straight cap.

Everybody was raving about Greenwood when he was in the youth team.

Didn't call him Robin Van Greenwood for nothing. lol

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
sheeeit I need advice too…is eafc24 worth getting.

Last bought fifa 22 and that shyt was unplayable for me…couldn’t defend at all…then EA have shutdown the servers for the old games so can’t really enjoy career mode in those smh
Fifa took all the fun out of it

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Nick Jackson has more goals than Núñez in the league is shocking..but fellow pool fans wanna play dumb...he ain't good enough

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Nick Jackson has more goals than Núñez in the league is shocking..but fellow pool fans wanna play dumb...he ain't good enough
Jin Sakai has a lot about him but I struggle to see why Pool spent so much on him. Might just be one of those players whose upside never materialises

Daps

I know he dislikes Garnacho but this is straight cap.

Everybody was raving about Greenwood when he was in the youth team.

Didn't call him Robin Van Greenwood for nothing. lol

I really dislike all these social media you tube football Pundits.
Most of them are doing it just for the clicks and bait
That Arsenal fan is a horrible person, all he does is spew hatred, does he even support Arsenal because I have never seen him speak positive about them
There is that posh Chelsea fan, I can't listen to him he just comes across retarded with his views on football. And they all get air time which baffles me:mjtf:

There are 2 who i like 1 being Expressions because he is one funny fukkerr with bundles of personality and the other, im sorry if I have his name wrong, I think he is called flex, a really level headed Man U fan who has been signed by Sky Sports.
He is good he seems just like a normal football fan who is passionate about his club

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Went over to Mo Salah's IG to check for the yearly Christmas f*ckery, wasn't disappointed. Everything going according to plan. Carry on.
What a dumpster fire in the comments

People are legitimately mentally ill

Angry Arabs/Egyptians in the comments talmbout haram brother why do you post a Xmas tree? You’re a sellout

Man posted a positive post and 60k ppl fighting each other in the comments :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What a dumpster fire in the comments

People are legitimately mentally ill

Angry Arabs/Egyptians in the comments talmbout haram brother why do you post a Xmas tree? You’re a sellout

Man posted a positive post and 60k ppl fighting each other in the comments :russ:
It's a yearly tradition. I'm also certain Salah doesn't manage that account or read the comments.