Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Why is there never a conversation on Eddie Howe not being good enough to take Newcastle where they need to go?

It must be the Pro British media bias.
He is always going to get an easy ride off of the media being English than say a foreign manager

You never see the media attack the English manager's like Bruce, Redknapp, Hodgson, Pardew etc like they attack the foreign ones

Even Potter they made excuses for at Chelsea instead of just admitting he was out of his depth with that job

And let's face it none of the manager's there I have mention are any good really
Potter I might give a pass though because I do think he can be good at the right club

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is always going to get an easy ride off of the media being English than say a foreign manager

You never see the media attack the English manager's like Bruce, Redknapp, Hodgson, Pardew etc like they attack the foreign ones

Even Potter they made excuses for at Chelsea instead of just admitting he was out of his depth with that job

And let's face it none of the manager's there I have mention are any good really
Potter I might give a pass though because I do think he can be good at the right club

How do you think potter will do at man utd?

He is likely to replace ETH in the near future.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Why is there never a conversation on Eddie Howe not being good enough to take Newcastle where they need to go?

It must be the Pro British media bias.

Because Newcastle are ahead of schedule, He's surpassed expectations up until recently. If current form continues I'd imagine there will be

Daps
How do you think potter will do at man utd?

He is likely to replace ETH in the near future.
Honestly I think it would be the same as Chelsea but could be worse
Man U is one of the biggest clubs in the world And need a top top class manager there
Yeah they had Maureen and Van Gaal who were top top manager at one point, but not when they were managing Man U, they were In their decline

And some manager are best suited to being at a smaller club where they can over achieve than be at a big club where they under achieve
Manager likes Moyes , Emery shouldn't be at big clubs, let them be at smaller clubs were they can do stuff and then over achieve
And I think the likes of Howe and Potter falls into that category

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Man I have no idea if he's even running his IG account.
Every year he posts a Christmas photo and people in the comments are foaming at the mouth over it.
It's been going on for what, 3-4 years now?
4 things are certain in life: death, taxes, Mo Christmas and RG3 PAWG appreciation.