Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am watching the Dr sports Fcm court special everything they said about Lewandowski is true and i had said the same...those cl goals are misleading..when did he score and against whom

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Can I have some advice please
I'm going to buy football manager again for the first time in about 10 years
I've got 4 platforms I can buy/play it on, which one do I do , steam ( which I think I used to play it on) , epic games , PC games plus or microsoft

What is the difference between the 4 ?

I'm Going to playing it solely on my laptop

Any advice will be much appreciated
Many thanks
Steam imo

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
sheeeit I need advice too…is eafc24 worth getting.

Last bought fifa 22 and that shyt was unplayable for me…couldn’t defend at all…then EA have shutdown the servers for the old games so can’t really enjoy career mode in those smh

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Last bought fifa 22 and that shyt was unplayable for me…couldn’t defend at all…then EA have shutdown the servers for the old games so can’t really enjoy career mode in those smh

Get it on a deep discount, it's not drastically different from Fifa 22.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

save-your-money-gucci-mane.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Can I have some advice please
I'm going to buy football manager again for the first time in about 10 years
I've got 4 platforms I can buy/play it on, which one do I do , steam ( which I think I used to play it on) , epic games , PC games plus or microsoft

What is the difference between the 4 ?

I'm Going to playing it solely on my laptop

Any advice will be much appreciated
Many thanks
We need to do a FM coli network league or something. Obviously due to different time zones and free time, it probably wouldn't work. :pachaha:

Daps
We need to do a FM coli network league or something. Obviously due to different time zones and free time, it probably wouldn't work. :pachaha:
I started my today and it is so in depth now it took me about an hour before I got the welcome to the club email, which used to take me about 2 minutes
All this designing your manager, what he wears etc bulllsyht

Then deciding weather to play normal football manager , real life football manager, where players will move regardless because they moved in real life
I haven't even played a game yet or looked at my squad properly and spent well over and hour an a half on it
Going round my mums again tomorrow so going play it all day whilst eating edibles to get me through the stress of being around my brother

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I quit FM a good 6 months ago after I needed to scratch out a measly 1 point from a final 2 games to win the league and I lost both games in soul crushing fashion. Ain't been back to that b*tch since, I'm still heated.