Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
merry xmas brehs!

412830141_1729714287534655_650612151830943658_n.jpg

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Merry Christmas gentlemen!

@Ill-Yaz get yourself some drinks today and let go of the stress breh!!!

all success to Arsenal and to the Arsenal brehs in 2024.

to everyone else i wish happiness, as long as it doesnt come from your football team! :mjgrin:

Let's never forget the 2023 ether

Last edited:
Daps
At least Poch didn't sign those jokers. ETH signed his own jokers at the club. Reckon he does better than ETH based on that alone. Obviously that ship has sailed so I don't even know who I would have as a replacement right now.
Yeah there is that, the players ETH signed are on him, paying 80 mil for Anthony is a complete joke, but I do think Poch would get a better response out the players than ETH as I think he is a lot less arrogant and the players would like him more

Who ever you get in you still have so many years till your back to where you were.
It took Liverpool 30 years, yeah we won a few cups on the way and every manager we had won something apart from Rodgers and Hodgson.
Some even gave us great hope like Houllier when he won us a treble ( yeah I know the wish version of trebles) and Rafa who made us great in Europe again for a good few years, but it wasn't until we got Klopp when we finally got back to how it was in the 70's and 80's where we were winning everything

And then we have had to deal with Man City and Pep whilst having Klopp which just sucks :scust:

Last edited:
Daps
Can I have some advice please
I'm going to buy football manager again for the first time in about 10 years
I've got 4 platforms I can buy/play it on, which one do I do , steam ( which I think I used to play it on) , epic games , PC games plus or microsoft

What is the difference between the 4 ?

I'm Going to playing it solely on my laptop

Any advice will be much appreciated
Many thanks