Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Ligue 1 >>>>

:deadmanny: @ 2:41 if you put on the French CC "et sasha grey"

:deadrose: @ my breh putting on a mask from Naruto and doing a jiutsu 57 seconds in

Last edited by a moderator:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Yeah, just make it not shyt/boring. Cheers m8. x

VSELQ.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Neymar is overrated

Just like Messi :ld:

We dont know that about neymar yet and wont know until he faces better competition on a regular basis. Right now he's a milli a month playing for Santos so he doesn't seem to have any desire to move to Europe. His career has stagnated ATM but it doesn't mean he's overrated.

As for Messi :comeon:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
See what happens? I stop posting about deep house music in this thread for just a few hours and come back to a Neymar-Messi discussion. :stopitslime:

We could be talking about how Frankfurt just got promoted to the Bundesliga 7 months ago and are sitting in a CL qualification spot right now on the back of a thirty year old having the season of his life and and a fullback and a winger in their first seasons in the top flight ballin out of their minds throwing punches with the big brehs. They're only three points out of second :ohlawd:

And don't give me that "Who watches the Bundesliga :scusthov:" because none of you nigbrehs watch the brasileirao, paulista, suda-america, or libertadores. :leostare: If that was the case, the only player talked about wouldn't be Neymar. OFT ain't got no love for Bernard the Gawrd??!?!?!?!?

So in the mean time.

Disclosure and Tio whatever set are good, altho, I have a sneaking suspicion, that some of these sets are pre mixed.

Need to do in DC with Martyn or Joe nice

Martyn actually did one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
^stfu

Anyway are we all agreed that sell-out, club song Wiley is much better than shyt grime music wiley?

"....shes another one ov dem beautiful wimmin" :whew:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:hug:

Anyway are we all agreed that sell-out, club song Wiley is much better than shyt grime music wiley?

"....shes another one ov dem beautiful wimmin" :whew:

Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble :ahh:

Wearing My Rolex -> Rolex Sweep -> Never Be Your Woman is the greatest series of songs in the history of song series'.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Toro y Moi 55 Min Boiler Room Los Angeles Mix - YouTube

There is a special brand of white dancing taking place in this video. As it progresses, the dude with the hybrid lambchop sideburns/handlebar mustache doesn't know what to do with himself, and the big girl in the pink shirt is jigging at a level above anyone else in that room for the whole hour. Toro spins some solid deep/funky shyt.

Best boiler room set I've seen are these:
Sven Väth Boiler Room Berlin Groove Magazine take-over Mix - YouTube
Skream b2b Disclosure 70 min Boiler Room DJ Set at W Hotel London - YouTube
Listening to the Toro one good stuff. That Skream one is worth watching for him being allergic to feathers alone.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm not even mad at that Germany loss because it was a friendly and losing to them is no shame at all but we definitely don't need a Anelka 2.0. Benzo needs to understand that this is not Real and he can't move as deep as he did sometimes yesterday because in that case, we don't have nobody in the box or playing offside : Giroud is in great form and needs to be France's 9 at the moment.

I think our yesterday lineup was not bad at all but I'd made a few changes :

------------ Lloris ------------ (obvious keeper)
- Sagna - Kosc - Sakho - Evra - (no changes, only waiting for Varane to replace Kos...)
------- Matuidi - Cabaye ------ (with Cabaye (or Sissoko) a little higher than Matuidi)
- Benzema - Valbuena - Ribéry - (Changing Sissoko (no technique at all) with Benzo)
------------ Giroud -----------

I think Benzema could fit better this way because he has great technique, good vision and loves touching the ball. Plus the 3 behind Giroud could switch places as they want without losing coherence.

Otherwise, congrats to the English brehs for that brazil win... even if Brazil is not the great team it once was. I mean, Fred is the only 9 they have ? :shock:
Also, just saw the highlights of this game... Referee had that All Black Everything swag :wow:

Anybody saw Portugal losing to Ecuador ? :dwillhuh:

Let me fix that for you. :salute:

As for you, 1st defeat in 24 years vs Germany wasnt it, lasted longer than the time between the 2 conflicts with Germany in the 1st half of the 20th century.

As for Benzema, thats what ive been sayin about him when he plays for France, hes the main striker but wants to play the creator with a team lackin in goalscorers, apart from Ribery I dont really whoelse can score goals in that startin line up. Benzema was doin that shyt oin the Euros as well. Playin everywhere but striker. Would Deschamps play with 2 strikers, Giroud and Benzema behind. Giroud lay offs and movement would help the team out

Benzema is startin to show his talent, but his problem is that he wants to be like Messi/C Dot, while Jose tells him that hes got to play higher up the pitch. If you see him play for France & what he does for Real its like watchin 2 different players. France need him to be the striker, he wants to create and do everythnig else but be in the box.