Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So yeah Veep was funny. Except I hate when there are shows with stupid people who aren't funny, who are just plain stupid, like the broad who thought she heard pregnant instead of repugnant. It's one of the most irritating things I find in TV sometimes.

Girls was boring as fukk. Watching Girls was the first time during an HBO show where I looked at the clock and got sad as fukk that it was only 8:40...20 more mins of this fukking Sex and the City prequel.

At the end though I really don't understand the point of it. I know kids/white girls like that (:cool:) and there's nothing remotely interesting about them/us which is maybe a good thing about the show...that it's authentic in that regard.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
At the end though I really don't understand the point of it. I know kids/white girls like that (:cool:) and there's nothing remotely interesting about them/us which is maybe a good thing about the show...that it's authentic in that regard.
talk for talks sake, there really isn't anything problematic about any of their situations, they've made it, they're just... slightly naive! i kinda thought it might push comedic, but obvs not after last week's, cos all their situations are mundane as heck. I need another Freaks and Geeks or Undeclared.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
outside of that girl's a$$hole fukk buddy, there really isnt anything funny about Girls. They push limits with their behavior, but its not funny enough to keep me interested.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I really thought it was gonna be funnier, witty, perhaps acerbic. No. The only sort of parts where I chuckled a bit was when the English girl was yelling at those dudes she dropped the bottle on and that small scene in the beginning where they guy was yelling about bringing the baby to the party.

I see though that it's received some criticism for being too white which I think is a bit unnecessary. I'd rather they not try to crowbar in some lame interracial sex/encounter thing and try to draw out implications about diversity among young people or whatever the fukk.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I dont care at all about them being white, I loved Entourage.

Its just not a funny or entertaining show. I think the critics love the show because of who is attached to it more than the content.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
The guy who got dumped's mate is/was the most LOLs character. The blandness of the issues is the weirdest thing. Was kind of stunned by the fact they wouldn't mention that her having HPV could lead to the breh getting oral cancer, but not something I'd have cared about if the show had more LOLs.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
--------------Torres--------------

Mata--------Hazard--------------
--------------------------Ramires
----------Mikel---Modric---------

Cole-----Cahill---Luiz---Ivanovic

--------------Cech----------------

Put Terry and Lampard out to pasture and it might have the makings of a good team:skip:

Although we know Modric is going to United:mjpls:

So put Lampard in for him for the time being. Or buy a right winger/forward and shift Ramires inside, i hope they get Hulk, he's poo.