Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Champion's League, winning with in an actual league, scoring titles in said actual leagues. He's done it all internationally. Now I think he has to achieve at the club level, the modern greats have to IMO.

With the talent, England sooner rather than later will win a WC imo.

You can't be serious. It's fukking England. They will find a way to fukk it up. I mean, they still have Southgate.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Champion's League, winning with in an actual league, scoring titles in said actual leagues. He's done it all internationally. Now I think he has to achieve at the club level, the modern greats have to IMO.

With the talent, England sooner rather than later will win a WC imo.
With the talent England have had over the past 25 years, it’s inexcusable they haven’t won a trophy. France, Brazil, Italy, Germany, Spain, Argentina and even Portugal have a cup to their name in that time period.

Two/Three ‘golden’ generations and nothing to show for it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Damn ya'll really hate that nikka lol.

i guess hes living off the silver medal at euro 2020
i feel like he should be out of the job

You can't be serious. It's fukking England. They will find a way to fukk it up. I mean, they still have Southgate.

With the talent England have had over the past 25 years, it’s inexcusable they haven’t won a trophy. France, Brazil, Italy, Germany, Spain, Argentina and even Portugal have a cup to their name in that time period.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if ya'll catching this Balon d'Or stream but musical performances should NEVER factor into sports award shows, this is the most akward shyt EVER!

I legitimately went outside when breh started his performance. They need to stop trying to Oscars this thing.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even like Messi but he won the World Cup during the time period while Haaland couldn't even take his nation to the tournament, it's that simple lol I do agree that the one he got in 2021 should've gone to Lewandowski and this should absolutely be his last one.

Can someone explain what time frame the Ballon d’Or takes into account? It is everything from this summer and back to last years? Or just the year or 2022? For instance, would Jude’s hot start be taken into account for this years award or next years?

For the second time in the history of the award, it was given based on the results of the season instead of the calendar year, with the season starting on 1 August 2022 and ending 31 July 2023