Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F9pCh01WUAARirN

More vintage ManU fits

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Am i missing something? This doesnt look that impressive. Not enough to try everything to get him vis transfer:francis:
I dont think it was meant to be impressive, I think it was just furthering the narrative that ETH has to have come across a player personally in some form before signing him.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
You look at what De Zerbi is doing and Brighton and what Postecoglou is doing at Spurs (in less than six months) and its clear as day ten Hag had the perfect storm at Ajax and can't replicate it, he has a suspect eye for talent and tactically he's been exposed as well.

Love to see it :ahh:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
You look at what De Zerbi is doing and Brighton and what Postecoglou is doing at Spurs (in less than six months) and its clear as day ten Hag had the perfect storm at Ajax and can't replicate it, he has a suspect eye for talent and tactically he's been exposed as well.

Love to see it :ahh:
But those are two very very small clubs
:mjgrin:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
seems like ETH is still learning how to play direct football.

and as if he doesn't know how to teach players to play the ajax way.

i wonder what the MU DOF has to say about all of this :patrice:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Can someone explain what time frame the Ballon d’Or takes into account? It is everything from this summer and back to last years? Or just the year or 2022? For instance, would Jude’s hot start be taken into account for this years award or next years?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Can someone explain what time frame the Ballon d’Or takes into account? It is everything from this summer and back to last years? Or just the year or 2022? For instance, would Jude’s hot start be taken into account for this years award or next years?
I believe its July 1 to June 30, unless there is a World Cup.